• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alisalyx

Jul 2, 2023
Hello, I take 5mg olanzapine daily every night, but i've heard it interferes with meto since they both act on dopamine, and olanzapine is anti-emetic by itself, so I don't know if I should just take less meto or I should take a high olanzapine dosage before SN, what do you suggest?

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
If the olanzapine works well for you then I think you could take a high dose of it and less Meto, maybe 10mg? I use 5mg before meals because of my paralyzed stomach (gastroparesis) and it works well enough.
Meto or Domperidone are recommended to help the SN reach your small intestine faster since they're prokinetics.

Reactions: Alisalyx
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
High doses of olanzapine causes seizures. Be careful.

A

Alisalyx

Jul 2, 2023
High doses of olanzapine causes seizures. Be careful.
Meto and olanzapine can cause them too I think, also I am talking about like 20mg olanzapine which is still a prescribed dosage

Reactions: idonthaveanother
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Meto and olanzapine can cause them too I think, also I am talking about like 20mg olanzapine which is still a prescribed dosage
20mg Olanzapine can work as an antiemetic.

• Love
Reactions: Alisalyx
A

Action

Oct 18, 2023
Hi, watching this thread. Can 20 mg olanzapine work as antiemetic even if I wasn't taking it daily in a lower dose?
I can have it prescribed by my psychiatrist, but I am planning to not take it until my actual CTB date as an antiemetic. Would that work?