• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
As I said in another thread, I found a supplier of SN. A doubt has risen in my mind, have it shipped to the pickup center with the risk of never picking it up (since I finish work after the pickup center's closing time), or have it shipped home, to the concierge, with the risk of my parents and family being suspicious of the package with the "danger" labels in plain sight?

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I had my sent to a PO Box precisely for this reason!

eLdus

eLdus

Apr 9, 2022
As I said in another thread, I found a supplier of SN. A doubt has risen in my mind, have it shipped to the pickup center with the risk of never picking it up (since I finish work after the pickup center's closing time), or have it shipped home, to the concierge, with the risk of my parents and family being suspicious of the package with the "danger" labels in plain sight?

If you had it delivered to the pick-up centre, could you make up an excuse to leave work early one day (eg a doctor's appointment), so that you can go and collect it?

Reactions: zeevo