• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
What "peaceful" methods do you have that aren't SN? (That's way too hard to get my hands on). I actually don't mind if the methods hurt, or put you in agony or whatever. I don't wanna get into hospitalization, I just wanna die fast and that's it.

Reactions: thecolourgold
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Peaceful, by definition, doesn't equate to hurt, pain, or agony.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There are just no easy answers as to leaving this world, but there is a suicide resource compilation on here which has information about methods, it just depends on what the individual can access but at least to me suicide really is something so unnecessarily difficult which is why I'm still trapped here, if it was easy to die in a reliable way I would be long gone by this point.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Is the Inert Gas/Exit bag not peaceful anymore?

Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
There are just no easy answers as to leaving this world, but there is a suicide resource compilation on here which has information about methods, it just depends on what the individual can access but at least to me suicide really is something so unnecessarily difficult which is why I'm still trapped here, if it was easy to die in a reliable way I would be long gone by this point.
I just want a method that drops me dead, that's all

H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Possibly jumping off a bridge.

Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
If you're going to CTB then you may need to take some personal initiative to get it done.
ik ik, it was a joke. I don't use or own guns so it's kinda difficult for me to get one

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
I don't have any peaceful method. If I don't find a way to obtain SN, the only thing that's left is drowning. It's a nightmare.

Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
I don't have any peaceful method. If I don't find a way to obtain SN, the only thing that's left is drowning. It's a nightmare.?
I hate how that feels, I tried it once, but SI kicked in and here I am. What are your opinions on salt poisoning + meds of all kinds? like taking them all at once plus the salt