• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MoosterChief

Mar 5, 2023
Y'all I need some ctb methods I'm getting thoughts and wanting to go through

• Hugs
Reactions: BuranaPoe and dyn00ss
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You cannot expect other people to plan out your ctb for you, it's a personal decision deciding on what method. If someone wishes to be gone then they have to do their own research, this is why the suicide compilation resource section exists and why there is the search function. Once your account is 24 hours old and you have a few more posts you will be able to access it. But anyway, I wish you the best, I see it as being unfair how suicide has to potentially be so difficult for us but I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for.

Reactions: BuranaPoe
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
Y'all I need some ctb methods I'm getting thoughts and wanting to go through

as already said you need to choose a method that is good for you, one that is more likely to work for ctb, there are several methods that are more difficult to do but are more likely to work, like

SN, shoot, partial or total suspension...
hope you can find a good method :)

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There are too many to chose from.

You have to balance out, speed, lethality, cost, resources, location and all sorts. It is unique to each person.

Research the methods and pick the one for your situation.