sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
I was looking into the CO method using my car in my small garage. However, I heard people say that it doesn't work and it'll just make you feel worse.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and TakeYourHappyPills
T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
The only methods I can think of are OD, jumping, or shallow water blackout.

Reactions: ebt88 and sourcreamonion
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I was looking into the CO method using my car in my small garage. However, I heard people say that it doesn't work and it'll just make you feel worse.
I think emissions from some modern cars now are not toxic enough to cause acute poisoning.
If you want to look like accident or murder one method is getting drunk out of you mind then taking a walk by a deep, cold, fast flowing river.
Probably won't be particularly peaceful though.
Respect to you friend

Reactions: ExoticAir, autumnal, sourcreamonion and 2 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
And you'd need to run a hose from the tail pipe into the car so it won't look accidental.

sorry

Reactions: Saed and autumnal
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Accidental parachute not opening.

Falling of a cliff, bridge or a building as you take a selfie.

Accidental ingestion of silver dip silverware cleanser, from a colored soda bottle.

Getting drunk and falling under a train.

Cleaning your gun accident.

Taking a selfie with a train.

Getting drunk and swimming.

Getting drunk and freezing to death.

Sharks.

Skydiving accident.

Make sure not to leave suicide note or apear suicidal.

Reactions: Theregoesthatidea, ExoticAir, TheRabbitHole42 and 3 others
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
I've staked out a lot of areas as far as no possibility of surviving from a jump, however, my city sadly has an obsession with putting cameras everywhere for whatever odd reason.

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills and AnxietyAttack44
H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020
Wait, is getting drunk and freezing to death a reliable way? I would have assumed the alcohol would keep you walm and relaxed enough that you would more likely end up waking up with extreme hypothermia then either suffering with no-one around or being found and taken to hospital?

Reactions: ExoticAir, sourcreamonion and AnxietyAttack44
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
It might sound a bit insensitive but if you look up the Darwin Awards this gives some insight in to ways people have accidently killed themselves

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, ExoticAir, autumnal and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Wait, is getting drunk and freezing to death a reliable way? I would have assumed the alcohol would keep you walm and relaxed enough that you would more likely end up waking up with extreme hypothermia then either suffering with no-one around or being found and taken to hospital?
Yes, effect of warmth is fake. You feel warm, but you will freeze to death. Body will not realize it, and thats why they say in my country not to drink when you go out in winter. It helps a bit, but it will screw with your nerves and you will die.

You will feel warm and not react to it. Once hypothermia kicks in you will be a bit delusional and fall asleep.

Reactions: The Dark Chaos and sourcreamonion
T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
I've staked out a lot of areas as far as no possibility of surviving from a jump, however, my city sadly has an obsession with putting cameras everywhere for whatever odd reason.
Another method I would recommend is walking in front of a truck or a car. It always seems like an accident.

Reactions: sourcreamonion
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
It might sound a bit insensitive but if you look up the Darwin Awards this gives some insight in to ways people have accidently killed themselves
Don't worry, it humors me and some of the deaths are quite plausible for me.
Another method I would recommend is walking in front of a truck or a car. It always seems like an accident.
That's true. Although there is a chance of me waking up in the hospital afterwards with broken ribs or such, I guess if I moved one wrong way I could potentially kill myself in my own hospital bed lol as morbid as that sounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills
H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020

See I considered this, but

1. Its gonna really screw up the driver and could even potentially harm/kill others if the driver swerves or crashes.

2. Not 100% chance of deaths could end up in hospital with broken everything, and if that happened I'd be worse off than I am now.

You know, the suicide box from futurama is something I never thought I'd be jealous off. We really need these.
Yes, effect of warmth is fake. You feel warm, but you will freeze to death. Body will not realize it, and thats why they say in my country not to drink when you go out in winter. It helps a bit, but it will screw with your nerves and you will die.

You will feel warm and not react to it. Once hypothermia kicks in you will be a bit delusional and fall asleep.

That's a shame, seems like a relatively nice way to go. Shame I can't drink, and also the UK weather atm can't decide if it wants to rain and be cold or boiling hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: FriendofDeath, AnxietyAttack44, sourcreamonion and 1 other person
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Don't worry, it humors me and some of the deaths are quite plausible for me.

That's true. Although there is a chance of me waking up in the hospital afterwards with broken ribs or such, I guess if I moved one wrong way I could potentially kill myself in my own hospital bed lol as morbid as that sounds.
Also why must it look like an accident or murder?
If cause of death is not obvious or there is suspected foul play then this may prompt some sort of coroners investigation which may direct resources away from cases where they could be better used and provide comfort and justice for others.
DBD

sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
Also why must it look like an accident or murder?
If cause of death is not obvious or there is suspected foul play then this may prompt some sort of coroners investigation which may direct resources away from cases where they could be better used and provide comfort and justice for others.
DBD
It's always how I planned my ending ever since high school. It took off the burden of other people blaming or destroying themselves after my death, it made it easier in the past when there was failed attempts. I guess that is true, I haven't thought about that, I guess I'm trying to pass it more of like an accident than a murder?

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020

Drowning in the bathtub. Happens a lot. Have to find a way to go unconscious maybe alcohol or other drugs not sure.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019

An old family friend of mine was drunk as they come, fell into the snow, fell asleep and then froze to death. Absolutely no idea that he was freezing.

Reactions: Theregoesthatidea, sourcreamonion, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
A heroin overdose could look like an accident, as could a high climbing 'accident'.

Though I don't think such events would minimise the emotional pain of losing someone, only a level of the shock aspect of the circumstances.

Reactions: Theregoesthatidea, I screwed up, sourcreamonion and 1 other person