BasilThePlant

BasilThePlant

Aug 13, 2024
Exactly as the title says. I have no access to blades. I still live with my parents, and as long as I do, they will continue to forcibly check me for SH. Any methods that look non-self-inflicted, or heal within a matter of days? Be creative pls!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dagyu, Heartaches and Bocchi
zadyszka

zadyszka

professional boyfailure
Feb 15, 2024
I don't want to encourage SH, you should use this as an opportunity to get clean..

However, you've probably heard that thousands of times before, and considering I'm in the exact same situation right now, I shouldn't be one to tell you to get clean. I personally like to bruise or scratch myself, since both of those methods can easily be passed off as accidents. I'm a smoker, so occasionally i also burn myself with cigarettes, although this one would be harder to pass off as accident.

I hope you can get better soon, and you should really consider getting clean. I know it can be hard, but you should give it a try.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BasilThePlant, Heartaches and Bocchi
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
Hitting yourself, picking your skin, hitting your skin with rubber bands, letting an ice cube melt (no rubbing), putting tape and then taking it off. Those are the ones that come to mind. Please be careful.

• Hugs
Reactions: gayayi4811 and BasilThePlant
BasilThePlant

BasilThePlant

Aug 13, 2024
I don't want to encourage SH, you should use this as an opportunity to get clean..

However, you've probably heard that thousands of times before, and considering I'm in the exact same situation right now, I shouldn't be one to tell you to get clean. I personally like to bruise or scratch myself, since both of those methods can easily be passed off as accidents. I'm a smoker, so occasionally i also burn myself with cigarettes, although this one would be harder to pass off as accident.

I hope you can get better soon, and you should really consider getting clean. I know it can be hard, but you should give it a try.
Tysm.

• Love
Reactions: zadyszka
gayayi4811

gayayi4811

Aug 23, 2024
please try harder to stop

Last edited: