• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
These are like the easiest 2 things for me to access~ Plus, neither can make you braindead! :D Do any of you know of any good methods (faster, less painful, etc.) involving them? Or any reasons why I should try something else instead? :) Thanks for trying to help! ^_^

• Hugs
Reactions: rei71 and AllFoxedOut
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The only method I can think of involving fire is self-immolation, which, I assure you, is extremely painful and may not result in death. You may end up with burns all over your body be in the worst, unimaginable pain that you have ever experienced in your life, and if you don't die, you may end up grossly disfigured and have to live that way. You can electrocute yourself in various ways. Again, there is no guarantee of success. You could end up with severe burns this way, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, Kerrtu, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
Yeah fire and electricity can have a high chance, but they are extremely painful. If you can overcome your SI and are willing to go through the excruciating pain then you can attempt it. If you are found or saved you will be in immense pain for a long time. I don't really recommend it.

Edit: The process is said to be slow as well.

Here is an excerpt from an article that I found: A fire will first burn and peel away the epidermis, the thin outer layer of skin. After about five minutes under a flame, the thicker layer of skin - the dermis - shrinks and splits open, and fat begins to leak out

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, Kerrtu, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
I can almost certainly assure you that you aren't gonna find a fire or electricity method that isn't painful. It can be pretty brutal, I mean they even sometimes tape electric chair inmate's eyes shut so their eyeballs don't pop out. You can also poop, urinate, or vomit blood at times.

Fire is pretty self explanatory. I suppose the only method relating to that which wouldn't be extremely painful is carbon monoxide poisoning via burning charcoals in a tent, or something similar to that.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would recommend none of them. This is horribly painful and slow. If you're interested about electric current you can read about the electric chair used in the US for executions.

Yes electric current can kill and is dangerous but the problem is it only kills more or less instant when the current goes right through the heart but this isn't the case because the way through the body is totally random each time. So this leads probably only to severe injuries and not to a painless quick death.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and Kerrtu
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Fire and electricity are two of the most painful and unreliable methods.

Is the OP trying to be funny or something?

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and Praestat_Mori
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
Is the OP trying to be funny or something?
No! lol. I want help :((( I knew they were some of the most painful ways to go which is why I was asking if you knew of less painful things I could try with them~ Teehee~ but yeahhh, fire doesn't sound too good except Carbon Monoxide poisoning. And I wish electricity was easier and less luck-based! >_<

worstOFsociety

worstOFsociety

Jan 25, 2023
No! lol. I want help :((( I knew they were some of the most painful ways to go which is why I was asking if you knew of less painful things I could try with them~ Teehee~ but yeahhh, fire doesn't sound too good except Carbon Monoxide poisoning. And I wish electricity was easier and less luck-based! >_<
the only way to go somewhat peacefully with fire is carbon monoxide poisoning tbh as far as I'm aware

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
And I wish electricity was easier and less luck-based!
LOL if that was so easy with electricity I'm pretty sure that we all would sit in the darkness because that method would have been switched off to protect people from CTB long ago .......

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
LOL if that was so easy with electricity I'm pretty sure that we all would sit in the darkness because that method would have been switched off to protect people from CTB long ago .......
xDDD Can't stop me from dreaming! lol. Pro-lifers suck lots! :(((

Reactions: Praestat_Mori