• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SkullHand59

SkullHand59

Aug 12, 2023
Hello, I am looking for good CTB locations in the Czech Republic (I live in Brno). 20, male. I am practically failing my high school major and have no useable life skills. I can build a PC from scratch and I know English REALLY (and to a lesser extent German) well but I have no idea what I can do with these skills. If I leave my current HS to somewhere else my parents will probably behead me (figuratively). I cannot for the life of me hold down a job because every human interaction fucking TERRIFIES me, in my last job I had to tske breaks from interacting with ppl which got me fired. I cannot hold convos with strangers, I cannot speak properly and always go *erm* or *uhh* not knowing what words I want to say. The only ppl I can properly speak with are my friends but that is a struggle too (making friends is a problem too). My health is a problem too, I cannot do any manual job outside of carrying crates in grocery stores because of my heart condition, and ADHD is a problem too.
My preferred methods would be jumping or train.
In the meantime, I will keep looking for a job that I will actually be able to do, until then I'll post this.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Have you considered working from home? It might be a good idea. Also, of course, therapy. You don't have to feel this way forever, you can try to change it and feel better among people. You should give it a try.
When it comes down to a place, I'm from PL and back when I was considering jumping as a method, I was planning on doing it in the mountains. As far as I'm concerned, there are some pretty high mountains on our border with Czech Republic so maybe you'll be able to find a good spot in there.

Reactions: todienomore and Praestat_Mori
SkullHand59

SkullHand59

Aug 12, 2023
Have you considered working from home? It might be a good idea. Also, of course, therapy. You don't have to feel this way forever, you can try to change it and feel better among people. You should give it a try.
When it comes down to a place, I'm from PL and back when I was considering jumping as a method, I was planning on doing it in the mountains. As far as I'm concerned, there are some pretty high mountains on our border with Czech Republic so maybe you'll be able to find a good spot in there.
I have not encountered a remote job over here, I will look online when I get home from school, I am in my 3rd (out of 4) year of HS. Idk what kind of job I would even be able to do. Maybe translation work?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you considered coding ( apps, websites ...) could be done from home too.

Anyway jumping and train aren't very good methods. There're better ones if you really don't see another option.

Reactions: voidstar
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
I'm struggling a lot with my ADHD as well and of course the social aspect you mentioned - I ended up becoming self-employed/a freelancer doing graphics and 3d art. No one I need to talk to, hah.
But the suggestion with coding/programming (anything involving a computer) is a great idea. Big tech firms hire from all over the world for remote jobs, so that could be an option!
Best of luck with whatever you may chose :)

SkullHand59

SkullHand59

Aug 12, 2023
Have you considered coding ( apps, websites ...) could be done from home too.

Anyway jumping and train aren't very good methods. There're better ones if you really don't see another option.
I do not know how to code. I tried to learn it but school keeps getting in the way.

I am broke so I cannot afford a gun. I just thought of these 2 because they are the quickest (and the most painless) ones that I know of.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Andarosh

Andarosh

The Ghost
Nov 13, 2022
As someone who lives in České Budějovice, I finished uni as bachelor and haven't been able to find a job for a year now. I failed to ctb as well and ended up in psych ward for a while... To know some methods here I would appreciate as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and SkullHand59
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Wikipedia has a list of famous sites by country, and all of them are bridges or cliffs, funnily enough. Jumping is popular among average people. Wouldn't recommend because unreliable.

Reactions: SkullHand59 and Praestat_Mori
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I have not encountered a remote job over here, I will look online when I get home from school, I am in my 3rd (out of 4) year of HS. Idk what kind of job I would even be able to do. Maybe translation work?
There should be some jobs that don't require much experience or education. Especially if you know any foreign language (and obviously you do). Look for anything that says "back office" (as I assume any kind of customers service is not an option)

Reactions: SkullHand59 and Praestat_Mori
SkullHand59

SkullHand59

Aug 12, 2023
There should be some jobs that don't require much experience or education. Especially if you know any foreign language (and obviously you do). Look for anything that says "back office" (as I assume any kind of customers service is not an option)
I could theoretically do customer service but the biggest problem with that is that I share a room with my sister who is super loud and my parents have to go through our room to access the balcony, so that would be a problem too. I will look or some when I get home

skaro

skaro

idk anymore
Oct 25, 2023
I could theoretically do customer service but the biggest problem with that is that I share a room with my sister who is super loud and my parents have to go through our room to access the balcony, so that would be a problem too. I will look or some when I get home
"back office" means you're not interacting with any customers directly, it's just stuff like maintenance, IT support, record keeping etc etc.

A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
Hello, I am looking for good CTB locations in the Czech Republic (I live in Brno). 20, male. I am practically failing my high school major and have no useable life skills. I can build a PC from scratch and I know English REALLY (and to a lesser extent German) well but I have no idea what I can do with these skills. If I leave my current HS to somewhere else my parents will probably behead me (figuratively). I cannot for the life of me hold down a job because every human interaction fucking TERRIFIES me, in my last job I had to tske breaks from interacting with ppl which got me fired. I cannot hold convos with strangers, I cannot speak properly and always go *erm* or *uhh* not knowing what words I want to say. The only ppl I can properly speak with are my friends but that is a struggle too (making friends is a problem too). My health is a problem too, I cannot do any manual job outside of carrying crates in grocery stores because of my heart condition, and ADHD is a problem too.
My preferred methods would be jumping or train.
In the meantime, I will keep looking for a job that I will actually be able to do, until then I'll post this.
Dude you have two skills right there; you're good with your hands, and you speak English well. Right there, you have options open to you. You could work remotely, you can translate, do computer repair, fix phones, etc... Working remotely doesn't mean staying at home either, many people go to a cafe, or rent a room in a coworking space for a bit of cash, or just head to a park in the summer and sit under a tree.
Not everyone is 'school academic', and good grades are not the end all and be all of life. You're not the only young person who's scared of adult life, and also doesn't know what to do with themselves.
You're 20. Work on yourself before something as drastic as suicide.

TabooMushroom2

TabooMushroom2

Jun 23, 2023
You could use Duolingo for learning even more languages, if you want be translator but if you want search for jop what you would like to do and have some skills i know people who could help you in search with that, If you are from Czechia, you could contact Fokus organization, not the fokus optic one tho, there are two with same name :D one is for eyes and the otherone is mental health There are many doctors with many different specializations and from what i heard from them, if client says that he want be cosmonaut, the people who specialize in search in jobs will tell to the client what everything he must do before to get the job :wink:

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I agree with everything Anonperson1 wrote. Don't rush into ctb. You have skills and you have options. Try to make a go of life. If it doesn't work out, you can always ctb later.