• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lonelygirl

Apr 30, 2023
i feel so unprepared writing this. does anyone recommend falling ?? could i maybe, find the tallest building in my area (9 stories) and end it there ?? i know it's messy, but at least my mom won't have to see it right?
idk if i sound ridiculous. why does everyone here want to prepare ? i feel like i want to do it right now. every second. does that make me an amateur? fuck that.
i don't want to be in a coffin or become dust. lmk how i can get that going

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
could i maybe, find the tallest building in my area (9 stories) and end it there ??
It is recommended to do jumping only if the building is above 15 floors. I don't think 9 floors is enough unless you are very lucky.

Upvote 0
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
Death is not guaranteed if you fall from that height. It's very possible you would suffer serious, non-fatal injuries and end up paralyzed.

Upvote 0
L

lonelygirl

Apr 30, 2023
It is recommended to do jumping only if the building is above 15 floors. I don't think 9 floors is enough unless you are very lucky.
lame asf. i don't know shit. i just would love a final free fall. perhaps some weight with a bridge and river ?

Upvote 0
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
lame asf. i don't know shit. i just would love a final free fall. perhaps some weight with a bridge and river ?
Id be willing to bet local bridges wont be high enough and you'll drown which ive heard is a bad way to die

Upvote 0
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
i feel so unprepared writing this. does anyone recommend falling ?? could i maybe, find the tallest building in my area (9 stories) and end it there ?? i know it's messy, but at least my mom won't have to see it right?
idk if i sound ridiculous. why does everyone here want to prepare ? i feel like i want to do it right now. every second. does that make me an amateur? fuck that.
i don't want to be in a coffin or become dust. lmk how i can get that going
Falling backwards, almost like a SCUBA diver entering water, seems to be the most reliable way of jumping. There's a person on sasu that lost a leg when they jumped from a several story high building and landed on their legs.

So, the thing with jumping is, most people can't really control the physics of how they fall that well, unless they're used to diving from high places or something. If you jump, you always take the risk of landing in a way that doesn't kill you. From a certain height that risk disappears of course, but, no idea how that risk would work out in a nine story building

Upvote 0