C

Checkout2

Jun 25, 2020
I'm asking a stupid question, given my months of research...but I am looking to kill myself peacefully

Anyone found any drug combinations or methods that will do this?

Reactions: LifeSucks39
C

Checkout2

Jun 25, 2020
I'm just too bloody scared!
I've tried partial more times than I can count and almost succeed once...SI always kicks in...the last time I did it I went into total panic and just managed to free myself.

i did a version of full using a shower rail and stepping g off the toilet seat. I convulsed, my head was pounding and I wet myself (the latter being common I believe when you die). Again SI kicked in and with a struggle I was able to free myself
But my only option is to die and feee myself from this pain and mess I have created

• Hugs
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's not really in line with the forum rules to tell you how you should kill yourself, as it can be seen as encouragement. I suggest you do some research yourself first.

C

Checkout2

Jun 25, 2020
It's not really in line with the forum rules to tell you how you should kill yourself, as it can be seen as encouragement. I suggest you do some research yourself first.
Thanks I've done lots of research using various sites
I'm just fanaticising that there maybe another method which is new and peaceful! As I said the Holy Grail!

Reactions: Sensei
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Thanks I've done lots of research using various sites
I'm just fanaticising that there maybe another method which is new and peaceful! As I said the Holy Grail!
This would be quite the find. Unfortunately, dying isn't really supposed to be easy. The body is made to withstand a lot. The brain is designed to protect life. And society doesn't help either. Whether by ctb, illness, tragedy, or natural causes, death is typically painful in someway. Even for the most peaceful methods available on this site, there is discomfort and some opportunity for SI to kick in.

C

Checkout2

Jun 25, 2020
This would be quite the find. Unfortunately, dying isn't really supposed to be easy. The body is made to withstand a lot. The brain is designed to protect life. And society doesn't help either. Whether by ctb, illness, tragedy, or natural causes, death is typically painful in someway. Even for the most peaceful methods available on this site, there is discomfort and some opportunity for SI to kick in.
This is true, but although I'm an intelligent person, I keep thinking there must be a way

• Hugs