Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Did Robin Williams full hang or partial suspension? I have to reconsider my method. Jumping seems damn near impossible. SI kicks in like crazy.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Jumping can be extremely scary and unreliable. I'm honestly fascinated by people who have the courage to go through with it. Could never do it myself, gives me a gut wrenching feeling just thinking about it.

There's a variety of less demanding methods available, if you're looking into hanging, I'd highly recommend going for full. While partial is easier technically, many survive it due to their SI. With full, success rate is really high if done correctly and planned thoroughly.

• Informative
Reactions: dozer, NearlyIrrelevantCake and an_alias
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Did Robin Williams full hang or partial suspension? I have to reconsider my method. Jumping seems damn near impossible. SI kicks in like crazy.
Did u try your jump recently..? It's very much crazy man

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Did u try your jump recently..? It's very much crazy man
Man I'm glad to see you are still on here. You are the one that I relate to the most. I have seen your posts about this same type of thing. I tried, 16th floor. I got dizzy and nauseated. I completely froze. Man I thought I was ready. I'm 53, so I'm no spring chicken. I've lived a full life and life has made me a fool. I thought I was about to be homeless and maybe I would be able to overcome SI. Now I've been given three weeks. Just prolonged agony because I don't think I can until it is a dire necessity.

• Aww..
Reactions: cscott
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Man I'm glad to see you are still on here. You are the one that I relate to the most. I have seen your posts about this same type of thing. I tried, 16th floor. I got dizzy and nauseated. I completely froze. Man I thought I was ready. I'm 53, so I'm no spring chicken. I've lived a full life and life has made me a fool. I thought I was about to be homeless and maybe I would be able to overcome SI. Now I've been given three weeks. Just prolonged agony because I don't think I can until it is a dire necessity.
Still here unfortunately 🥴Yes Si is wild when it comes to jump like I wish it was easy man. I know all ur feeling all to well & i accepted my last moment the other day perhaps it's just not the flow for some of us. Our rational mind is just still too there.. I long for the insanity to take over and just have me plunge but it's a diff story when facing that height right.

perhaps the last week u might plunge into it fully, or I suggest u order stuff for a back up just incase I wish I did sooner. I was so set on jumping or getting N I never looked at anything else and I wish I had so now I wouldn't be here waiting in the agony.

So if u like perhaps the idea of sn order stuff now while u still got time to and then at least that's always ur go to if nothing else. I dunno that's all I can say.. 🫂

Where are u in America ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping sounds like such a terrifying method to me, I find it cruel how it's so difficult to cease existing on our own terms, it's really like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering and keep us trapped here. I hate how there isn't a straightforward way to just permanently escape from all the suffering existing brings.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Still here unfortunately 🥴Yes Si is wild when it comes to jump like I wish it was easy man. I know all ur feeling all to well & i accepted my last moment the other day perhaps it's just not the flow for some of us. Our rational mind is just still too there.. I long for the insanity to take over and just have me plunge but it's a diff story when facing that height right.

perhaps the last week u might plunge into it fully, or I suggest u order stuff for a back up just incase I wish I did sooner. I was so set on jumping or getting N I never looked at anything else and I wish I had so now I wouldn't be here waiting in the agony.

So if u like perhaps the idea of sn order stuff now while u still got time to and then at least that's always ur go to if nothing else. I dunno that's all I can say.. 🫂

Where are u in America ?
I don't want to say where I am at in the U.S. I knew you were waiting on back up stuff. I just don't think I could handle the throw up that I see happens a lot. Even with the anti nausea meds. Believe it or not the thought of being sick is as bad if not worse than the feelings I get when I am on the ledge. Hanging seem slow, I don't own a gun and I hate feeling sick. I'm left with jumping. When I first thought I was going to do it. I felt so much peace. That is all gone now and I only feel terror and despair. Fuck I want to just run and do it. I plan on posting when I think I'm going for it. I've seen others posting their attempts with different methods. Hopefully I will be able to talk myself through it.

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I don't want to say where I am at in the U.S. I knew you were waiting on back up stuff. I just don't think I could handle the throw up that I see happens a lot. Even with the anti nausea meds. Believe it or not the thought of being sick is as bad if not worse than the feelings I get when I am on the ledge. Hanging seem slow, I don't own a gun and I hate feeling sick. I'm left with jumping. When I first thought I was going to do it. I felt so much peace. That is all gone now and I only feel terror and despair. Fuck I want to just run and do it. I plan on posting when I think I'm going for it. I've seen others posting their attempts with different methods. Hopefully I will be able to talk myself through it
if someone asks where u are there not asking for ur address bro & ok well good luck.. it's all horrible whatever method tbh honestly, I don't see anyway out as easy other than Nembutal & even that taste like shit people say but after that it's the most peaceful 🤞🏽

That peace u felt to me is an illusion like what happened to me cause I don't know how peace can be within u but then you still don't jump. It's like si tricking you to not do it.. cause if it was real peace and surrender why I didn't do.. I dunno man it's all a mind fuck.. but yh hopefully we out soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Lookoutbelow
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Robin Williams partially hanged using a belt.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow