Seth47382

Seth47382

Aug 27, 2018
New to this site, so sorry if I'm still learning. Looking for a practical method to work. It seems like jumping from height, hit by train, partial hanging, drowning, etc. are some methods. Anyone else have any other thoughts?

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
You pretty much hit them all, except for full suspension hanging, gunshot, and poison such as Nembutal. You'll find threads on all of them around the forum. The three I mentioned are the most practical. Hanging is the most popular method worldwide.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Drowning isn't a good method. Train method isn't great either

Reactions: lv-gras
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I suggest sodium nitrite

Reactions: lv-gras
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
I climbed over the rail on a suspension bridge and got grabbed by two fellas and was 'saved'. That was two years ago and I wish I had been impolite, wriggled free from there grasp and just jumped. It would have been a mess but It would have worked 100%. Now I'm even worse and lack the motivation to do that. Hanging seems like the least messy option and if I can master a good way of blocking my carotid arteries, learn to tie a really good noose and become a bit more psychopathic towards my family because guilt niggles at me then fingers crossed I will cease to draw breathe.

Reactions: Samuel
G

Guilherme

Aug 26, 2018
New to this site, so sorry if I'm still learning. Looking for a practical method to work. It seems like jumping from height, hit by train, partial hanging, drowning, etc. are some methods. Anyone else have any other thoughts?
Please dont do this, lets talk, tell me your reasons, your thoughts, this isnt te best option, i guarantee

Seth47382

Seth47382

Aug 27, 2018
Still open to other methods.

How's sodium nitrite? How easy is obtaining other required materials/drugs with it?

Regarding hanging, how do you do the setup properly? I think for partial suspension hanging I tried kneeling down, but don't pass out. Are you supposed to sit down backwards or fall backwards or something?

Regarding bridges/buildings anyone know any places to jump off of around the Midwest USA?

Maybe I'm naive to all of this.

Last edited: