• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mmmmn

Jan 12, 2024
Hi everyone, I am new to the community and want to ask for advice especially for someone who is based in EU I have been thinking about CTB for quit some time and now I am very determined doing it. I have done extensive research on the methods available and since N is almost impossible to find and I was already scammed once, I turned to the second least painful method SN. Could someone please provide instructions on the method. I read a lot of threads on the site and as far as I understood I need three ingridients, which is st itself, meto and a benzo.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able find a good source for SN, as I understood it was available in 2018 but now it is difficult to find. Does anyone have a source for SN which can be shipped to eu, and what are the current regulation in terms of illegality.

Also wanted to ask about meto, I am planning to go to my gp next monday and will ask him to prescribe me reglan, do you know if it still produced in eu? My gp is very chilled but I will still need to say something to convience him

perpetualsomnolence

perpetualsomnolence

Jun 21, 2023
Im also in europe and it is so hard to get SN. let me know if anything comes up