• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sugarb

Jun 14, 2024
Apologies if this is against the rules or considered asking for assistance; I'm really just looking for information.

Anyway-

Option 1: Gun.

I'm nearly 19, have no disqualifying conditions or criminal history, and live in a red state, so I could theoretically purchase one and use it fairly quickly. However, I don't have a driver's license or a car and I live with other people. The license might take a while (I'm fairly capable but have intense driving anxiety), and I'm impatient.

I could potentially ask for a gun as a present or something, but that has several issues-
  1. I'd have to explain why. I've never shown an interest in firearms before, and any claim of self-defense probably wouldn't fly due to me being a large male living in a very safe suburb.
  2. Using a gun someone else bought me would probably traumatize them and might ruin their relationship with the rest of the family. I could live with that (or after-live with that ig) if I get desperate enough, though.

Option 2: Hanging (partial).

I have a firm metal bar in the closet of my room that's about 5 feet and 9 inches to 6 feet tall. It could definitely support my weight (180-190 pounds). However, there're some issues-
  1. I might be too tall for partial to work here (I'm in the 6'2"-6'4" range).
  2. The only ligature I have available is a necktie that's almost certainly too short. I might be able to find an extension cord or something to use.
  3. This is a particularly ugly/unpleasant-sounding method to me.
In another at the other house, there's a vent above a door I could easily thread a thick cord through for suspended hanging. Height wouldn't factor into that.

Option 3: Drowning

There's a pond near where I live that's about seven feet at the deepest. I have a few weights (15-20 pounders) and I could conceivably tie them to myself somehow. However, this would be a painful way to die and would be very inconvenient for a large number of people.

There's also a small creek nearby, but it's only about 6 inches deep.

I also have very easy access to a bathtub.

Option 4: Propane as inert gas

I have access to a full container of propane and could potentially make some sort of exit bag using it as inert gas. However, that'd be dangerous for others and difficult.

Option 5: Train

There are train tracks within a half mile of my house. As with the pond this would be very ugly and inconvenience a large number of people. Additionally, it feels risky and I doubt I could force myself to stay on the tracks.

Option 6: Falling

This option sounds like the most appealing and easy. Unfortunately, I live in a frustratingly flat Oklahoman suburb. If anyone knows of any 200 foot / 20 story drops easily accessible in or around OKC area (preferably some kind of natural cliff rather than a building, but I'll take either), please let me know. I could probably just walk there.

-

Would appreciate input on which method sounds the most realistic/feasible and so forth.

K

kikewolf900

Jun 14, 2024
(Sorry for my bad english) This method is not in the ones you mentioned, but I came up with it some minutes ago and I think it would be a good idea. Basically its putting a plastic bag in your head, and then putting a rope above it to restrict air flow and tie it with the tourniquet method to pass out faster (idk how to explain what the tourniquet method is, but is basically this: instead of doing it in your hand, you do it on your neck) the only problem would be the Survival instincs kicking in, but I guess thats a problem in almost every method. But if you manages to control yourself, is pretty much a secure death, and much more comfotbale since you can do it in your bed, and theres a smaller chance of someone finding you

Reactions: world is unfair and sugarb
Upvote 0
S

sugarb

Jun 14, 2024
(Sorry for my bad english) This method is not in the ones you mentioned, but I came up with it some minutes ago and I think it would be a good idea. Basically its putting a plastic bag in your head, and then putting a rope above it to restrict air flow and tie it with the tourniquet method to pass out faster (idk how to explain what the tourniquet method is, but is basically this: instead of doing it in your hand, you do it on your neck) the only problem would be the Survival instincs kicking in, but I guess thats a problem in almost every method. But if you manages to control yourself, is pretty much a secure death, and much more comfotbale since you can do it in your bed, and theres a smaller chance of someone finding you

That's interesting. I could probably try some way of fixing it there. Thanks <3

Reactions: kikewolf900
Upvote 0
Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
1 would be best if you had proper ID it would be very easy. for now you would have to buy one cash on the street
2 might be your best option if you can afford hotel room
3 I would suggest going further. I always thought about doing in the ocean
4 not sure about this one
5 and 6 are very traumatic for bystanders/witness

Reactions: sugarb
Upvote 0
S

sugarb

Jun 14, 2024
Probably won't CTB for at least a year, sorry. I'll definitely be testing though, I'll try to update if I can
1 would be best if you had proper ID it would be very easy. for now you would have to buy one cash on the street
2 might be your best option if you can afford hotel room
3 I would suggest going further. I always thought about doing in the ocean
4 not sure about this one
5 and 6 are very traumatic for bystanders/witness
Thanks.

1. That was my thought. It's comforting to think that should all else fail or become unfeasible, I'll almost certainly be able to get a gun eventually; there's no way in hell I'll still be putting around here past 30. Probably can't buy one off the street unfortunately.
2. Might be able to afford a hotel room eventually, I dunno. I'm banking on some kind of "stay here and watch the house for a week"-type opportunity springing up.
3. That sounds nice. There're a few bigger lakes around, so I could try that.
4. Yeah, it's iffy. I'm going for a one try -> one success strategy, which is why I ruled out overdose almost immediately.
5/6: Yup.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
Upvote 0
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
You could get a gun from a gun store and then just catch an uber from somewhere else if you're buying a handgun. Hell if you had a big enough duffel bag or suitcase, you could bring that to uber if you were going to buy a shotgun.

Upvote 0
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Option 6: Falling
I jumped from the 7th floor and survived, I lost my right leg. If you choose that method, make sure it is more than 24 meters and that you do not throw yourself towards the ground.

Reactions: sugarb and world is unfair
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Most of the potential methods you mentioned, you've already, pretty much, dismissed, for one reason or another, so I'm not even going to bother commenting on those. I guess the gun could work. assuming you get one, and it's large enough. A proper rope would be best for hanging. Non-removeable weights *might* work in 7ft of water. I would tell you to forget about option 4, as propane is not an inert gas and isn't a replacement for one. I don't know what kind of death it would be, but I think it would be more in the line of poisoning and probably not too pleasant.

Upvote 0
S

sugarb

Jun 14, 2024
You could get a gun from a gun store and then just catch an uber from somewhere else if you're buying a handgun. Hell if you had a big enough duffel bag or suitcase, you could bring that to uber if you were going to buy a shotgun.
Uber's a fantastic idea, thanks.
I jumped from the 7th floor and survived, I lost my right leg. If you choose that method, make sure it is more than 24 meters and that you do not throw yourself towards the ground.
Noted. I was planning on as high as possible / minimum 150 feet.

What do you mean by "towards the ground"? Like, towards dirt rather than concrete?
Most of the potential methods you mentioned, you've already, pretty much, dismissed, for one reason or another, so I'm not even going to bother commenting on those. I guess the gun could work. assuming you get one, and it's large enough. A proper rope would be best for hanging. Non-removeable weights *might* work in 7ft of water. I would tell you to forget about option 4, as propane is not an inert gas and isn't a replacement for one. I don't know what kind of death it would be, but I think it would be more in the line of poisoning and probably not too pleasant.
Yeah. I was listing my concerns/thoughts about each in case anyone could refute it.

I'll write off propane.

Thank you! <3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
K

kyhoti

May 27, 2024
FWIW, as to number 1: my options are limited to black powder pew-pews; I have found some single-shot .50 caliber ones for under $300US. There's a short learning curve on making them functional, but I already know how to use them. Another plus is that these are available without a license, and can be shipped directly in all but the most restrictive of US states. This is my personal experience. YMMV. Best of luck in your journey.

• Love
Upvote 0