Q

Quantumsupply

Jul 13, 2019
So, my method I think will be as follows,
Buy inflatable kayak, take it out as far as I can while traveling with a 50lb freeweight and some diving weights on. Lock freeweight to my ankle with chain and lock and throw key in water. Then stab the kayak with a knife and inject myself with ketamine(IM as much of a 100ml bottle as I can(available where I intend to do this).
I have no fear of needles so I don't think this will be a deterrent. Any thoughts? My hope is that my body is never found and that people will just forget about me in time.

Reactions: DreamCatcher
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
U would need a really large needle to fit 100ml bottle worth in .

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Sounds effective, creative, and pretty foolproof.

I doubt you'd need the ketamine, is that to get you to pass out quickly? An alternative I can think of is to hyperventilate while crouching on the kayak then standing up suddenly, you should pass out and fall into the water. With or without the weight you shouldn't wake up again.

Gives me ideas because I have an inflatable kayak in the garage too. Might take it out on Lake Superior and do something similar.

Reactions: Saga and siray
Q

Quantumsupply

Jul 13, 2019
Sounds effective, creative, and pretty foolproof.

I doubt you'd need the ketamine, is that to get you to pass out quickly? An alternative I can think of is to hyperventilate while crouching on the kayak then standing up suddenly, you should pass out and fall into the water. With or without the weight you shouldn't wake up again.

Gives me ideas because I have an inflatable kayak in the garage too. Might take it out on Lake Superior and do something similar.
Ketamine or benzodiazepines and booze I think would make it more peaceful, but for sure I think with weight locked to you there isn't much chance of failure/ also very good chance you won't be found for a long time depending on where you do it.
U would need a really large needle to fit 100ml bottle worth in .
I think a 5ml syringe with 22 gauge needle ought to do the trick for getting enough in the system to not be conscious for the situation.

Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
IM injection is painful btw. Why not just chug the whole bottle ?
Plus u might be panicking in SI and screw up the injection

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Ketamine or benzodiazepines and booze I think would make it more peaceful, but for sure I think with weight locked to you there isn't much chance of failure/ also very good chance you won't be found for a long time depending on where you do it.

Most people in good shape can row a dozen miles in an afternoon without too much trouble. That far out there won't be anyone to bother you, especially if you choose a foggy day to do it, or do it at night. Set off in the afternoon, row out into the early night and go then.

Yeah, that weight pretty much guarantees it regardless of whatever else happens.

A long time ago I thought of suicide as a service, to take people out on boats out to international waters and let them do whatever they wanted to do to check out attached to a weight, then just let the body go over the side when they were done. I think I'd rather be a client though, somehow being the ferryman over the River Styx seems a pretty harsh way to live, always seeing other people finding freedom, but never finding it yourself.

It'd be nice to run something like that as a donation based service, but I'm pretty sure anyone trying it would end up with prison time eventually for something. Even if it's legal someone would find a way to stop it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: jake3d
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
So, my method I think will be as follows,
Buy inflatable kayak, take it out as far as I can while traveling with a 50lb freeweight and some diving weights on. Lock freeweight to my ankle with chain and lock and throw key in water. Then stab the kayak with a knife and inject myself with ketamine(IM as much of a 100ml bottle as I can(available where I intend to do this).
I have no fear of needles so I don't think this will be a deterrent. Any thoughts? My hope is that my body is never found and that people will just forget about me in time.

It would be remiss not to remind you of the 'death by oil tanker' method - after all, you would have a kayak... you only need to spend a final holiday close to a frequented shipping lane... but I'll elaborate on this only in case you're seriously interested. Ketamine has recently been in the news as a cure for especially nasty depressions - so be warned, there may be unexpected side effects making you want to bugger out just when the tanker is seriously bearing down on you, and tankers are single-minded.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and jake3d
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
It would be remiss not to remind you of the 'death by oil tanker' method - after all, you would have a kayak... you only need to spend a final holiday close to a frequented shipping lane... but I'll elaborate on this only in case you're seriously interested. Ketamine has recently been in the news as a cure for especially nasty depressions - so be warned, there may be unexpected side effects making you want to bugger out just when the tanker is seriously bearing down on you, and tankers are single-minded.

Reminds me of the freighter that came into Long Beach port with a sailboat mast caught up in its forward anchor. From what I heard the crew never saw anything, and no one ever knew what boat it came from.

I did think of the oil tanker method a long time ago too, but I know most of the time you just get a glancing blows or the bow wave will just push you off to the side, or otherwise leave you unharmed, especially in something small like a kayak. Plus the crew might send out a rescue boat if they realize they hit you. Odds are though they'll never know you existed either way.

Reactions: jake3d and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Reminds me of the freighter that came into Long Beach port with a sailboat mast caught up in its forward anchor. From what I heard the crew never saw anything, and no one ever knew what boat it came from.

I did think of the oil tanker method a long time ago too, but I know most of the time you just get a glancing blows or the bow wave will just push you off to the side, or otherwise leave you unharmed, especially in something small like a kayak. Plus the crew might send out a rescue boat if they realize they hit you. Odds are though they'll never know you existed either way.

Sports yacht owners are on the whole as insufficiently paranoid as small plane pilots...
But deliberately getting hit by a big ship just right is for connoisseurs - many had to try multiple times till it worked for them, and some sadly died in the effort.
Others, in the intensity of the moment, dropped the ketamine overboard.
But it's true - none of the ships' crews was ever aware that something untoward went on.
Big ships need many miles till they can stop even on full reverse, and look if anything happened.

Reactions: DreamCatcher and jake3d
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
Oh, it's my choice (almost), But since I really don't like drugs (especially
over potential nausea and potential troubles with the law) and needle (I find the concept disturbing). Instead I will use hyperventilation + ligature.
Today first one I inflated my boat (to know the time inflated and just see it), That's funny because my bus will coming for a very, very long time, but when that time comes, I want to be prepared (+ in an emergency situation I may have to leave early).
And I guess I just loved the idea of freedom, I was lying in the boat and imagine that ceiling my room are starry sky, I wish it were so when I will ctb.

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamCatcher
Q

Quantumsupply

Jul 13, 2019
I
Ive done lots of IM injections over the years, doesn't bother me much.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Ketamine is metabolised differently upon oral ingestion to norketamine, which is a much less potent anaesthetic and is unlikely to do anything at a dose such as 100mg; IM would likely be the best option though still unsure if 100mg would have enough of an effect.

Why is it that you are considering ketamine in the first place? Contrary to belief it's actually very weak in terms of respiratory depression, why not a cocktail such as morphine/diazepam?
With a little experience and knowledge IM can be essentially painless, depends what gauge he decides to use.

Last edited:
Q

Quantumsupply

Jul 13, 2019
Ketamine is metabolised differently upon oral ingestion to norketamine, which is a much less potent anaesthetic and is unlikely to do anything at a dose such as 100mg; IM would likely be the best option though still unsure if 100mg would have enough of an effect.

Why is it that you are considering ketamine in the first place? Contrary to belief it's actually very weak in terms of respiratory depression, why not a cocktail such as morphine/diazepam?

With a little experience and knowledge IM can be essentially painless, depends what gauge he decides to use.
100ml bottle as in ten grams.
Also 100mg is ket insufflated or injected will have you falling down at the club if inexperienced

Reactions: allgood
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019

Also 100mg is ket insufflated or injected will have you falling down at the club if inexperienced
Silly asssumption on my part, that would definitely do the trick :)) though I'm not sure you'd be in a position to continue IM use after about 20ml of that (unless you've got a HUGE syringe and a real steady hand).

Perhaps it would be better to plug some of it? I would say snort it but your nose tends to get blocked and absorption slows around the half a gram mark, at least mine used to.

Last edited:
Q

Quantumsupply

Jul 13, 2019
Silly asssumption on my part, that would definitely do the trick :)) though I'm not sure you'd be in a position to continue IM use after about 20ml of that (unless you've got a HUGE syringe and a real steady hand).

Perhaps it would be better to plug some of it? I would say snort it but your nose tends to get blocked and absorption slows around the half a gram mark, at least mine used to.
Yeah kinda feel like once you've got enough in you that you can't shoot it or snort it or plug it or whatever you've already gotten the desired effect.

S

stoney126

Jul 18, 2019

IM isn't painful at all. Not sure where or what you have been injecting, but IM is so much less painful than IV injections. It isn't even comparable IMO.