C

chicorita3924

Living dead thing
Oct 23, 2024
Hey there! I'm physically disabled and living with unmanaged pain every day. I tried to CTB 10 years ago with a mix of pills but was caught and had stomach pumped. SInce that I now have GERD.

Now I want to CTB but after researching here my original method (attempting poisoning with peach seeds for cyanide) is not very successful I am wondering what methods could be effective with limited mobility and dexterity?

I can't access a gun and there's no beams or points to anchor for hanging.

I'm thinking still of poisoning but not sure what would be the most effective that I can get in the EU

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: promapicide and suffering_mo
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Hey there! I'm physically disabled and living with unmanaged pain every day. I tried to CTB 10 years ago with a mix of pills but was caught and had stomach pumped. SInce that I now have GERD.

Now I want to CTB but after researching here my original method (attempting poisoning with peach seeds for cyanide) is not very successful I am wondering what methods could be effective with limited mobility and dexterity?

I can't access a gun and there's no beams or points to anchor for hanging.

I'm thinking still of poisoning but not sure what would be the most effective that I can get in the EU
We can't really tell you what method you should try or what should be your method since it's against the rules, but I do have a lot of empathy for your situation. I was wheelchair bound for a year and it hurt so much every day and I was sick and tierd of having my freedom randomly taken away from me, for an unpredictable amount of time, or maybe for forever, just because I couldn't walk. The last couple months before I was able to walk again, I did make plans for full hanging because I thought I'd just crawl my way into a forest and find a bridge nearby. I never went through with it though because out of nowhere I ended up having a relationship and I tried to stay alive for that and did a last effort in trying to fix my feet with more surgery which I had to get privately. Before this I had tried an OD with alcohol and oxy before another feet surgery, but that didn't do anything.

Reactions: promapicide and opheliaoveragain
Upvote 0
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024

Upvote 0