• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You would still need a mask because methane itself isn't a poison. Besides that you risk an explosion using methane!! I'm so sorry you have to go through all this pain because there are no methods easily available. This is so inhumane.

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, Daxter_87, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Above and beyond everything, Methane is flammable. I have seen it used in industry and I, myself, would not want to be anywhere near it. now, yes small amounts may not be too flammable, but after what I have seen through the years, that gas would be a huge no and off my list.

I also second everything that @Praestat_Mori said in his post, as it is so warmly and thoughtfully written. Just wonderful.

Having you as a good friend here makes my life so much better and I wish nothing but the best to/for you always.

Lots of huge hugs, love and the knowledge that you are a wonderful person.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and Praestat_Mori