S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
Hi, I've came across some snail killing bait in my house containing 3% metaldehyde. I have researched and not found much in regards to human poisoning. All I have read that of ingested, it will cause a lot of pain - but I'm not too bothered about it.

There was a report that a single pellet has killed a 2 1/2 year old. I'm planning to take about 100 pellets. If I survive, I will update this post with what it was like although you can probably guess. I will be able to read cautions and replies up until about midnight.

Thank you. If I do succeed, this forum has been a great place for me to vent and help others in need. I am grateful to the admins and many other members of this community

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, GoodPersonEffed, Timetodie90 and 1 other person
L

LifeisaNightmare

Apr 19, 2020
One might ask what brought you to this decision? You seem too impulsive

Reactions: autumnal
S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
One might ask what brought you to this decision? You seem too impulsive
I'm not sure, I've been wanting to die for a while but it's been hard with me being sectioned multiple times. My family watches my every move so as soon as I find a chance I jump for it.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
iu
Really would not recommend this method! While most of the web results are about pets eating snail poison, I would think that in humans it would be both very painful and unpleasant, as well as lacking guaranteed effectiveness. Why not take a little longer and read about some of the more established and peaceful methods covered in the Resources Compilation? Impulsive or hasty attempts tend to be far more prone to failure, and snail poison is a prime example of this.

Reactions: Notwinnernotawin and Tharik77
S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
iu
Really would not recommend this method! While most of the web results are about pets eating snail poison, I would think that in humans it would be both very painful and unpleasant, as well as lacking guaranteed effectiveness. Why not take a little longer and read about some of the more established and peaceful methods covered in the Resources Compilation? Impulsive or hasty attempts tend to be far more prone to failure, and snail poison is a prime example of this.

I'm unable to, I've got everything hidden away from me and all my deliveries gets checked. That's why I'm going to jump on this opportunity. Thank you for your advice <3

L

LifeisaNightmare

Apr 19, 2020
I'm thinking about the damage you can do if you survive it (which probably will be) Then your family will look after you more. You should look for a more reliable method or explore it more. Whatever you decide, I hope you find peace

Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, Timetodie90 and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm unable to, I've got everything hidden away from me and all my deliveries gets checked. That's why I'm going to jump on this opportunity. Thank you for your advice <3

Really, really don't think you are making the right decision in trying this method.

I'm thinking about the damage you can do if you survive it (which probably will be) Then your family will look after you more. You should look for a more reliable method or explore it more. Whatever you decide, I hope you find peace

Exactly this.

shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
Please don't. Published information points to metaldehyde poisoning leading to hours of suffering, and brain damage if you survive.

• Love
Reactions: Schweppes, autumnal and GoodPersonEffed
Timetodie90

Timetodie90

Spiritual but suicidal.
Mar 8, 2020
I can understand the fact that your options are very limited and finding a more painless and reliable method is going to be very hard. However they do say patience is a virtue. My advice would be to wait and find a better method. However on the other hand I know how hard it can be to have to wait to ctb. I myself am having to wait quite a while before I can sort my method out and ctb. However if you do go ahead with this method. I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a quick and painless passing my friend.

Love and peace.

S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
I can understand the fact that your options are very limited and finding a more painless and reliable method is going to be very hard. However they do say patience is a virtue. My advice would be to wait and find a better method. However on the other hand I know how hard it can be to have to wait to ctb. I myself am having to wait quite a while before I can sort my method out and ctb. However if you do go ahead with this method. I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a quick and painless passing my friend.

Love and peace.
Thank you and same goes to you <3

Reactions: Timetodie90
S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
I failed the first attempt, I took about 90 and that only equated to about 2.7g of Metaldehyde. I read that the LD50 for humans is around 60mg/kg. A tablespoon being 15g contains 450mg of Metaldehyde. I plan on taking about 30 tablespoons which contains 13.5g of Metaldehyde. Which when divided with my body weight is 135mg/kg. Which should be more than enough to die.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I failed the first attempt, I took about 90 and that only equated to about 2.7g of Metaldehyde. I read that the LD50 for humans is around 60mg/kg. A tablespoon being 15g contains 450mg of Metaldehyde. I plan on taking about 30 tablespoons which contains 13.5g of Metaldehyde. Which when divided with my body weight is 135mg/kg. Which should be more than enough to die.

When did you attempt? Did you experience any symptoms? What was it like?

S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
When did you attempt? Did you experience any symptoms? What was it like?
I attempted last week, Friday. The only notable symptom I had was disorientation - which could of just been a placebo.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Blue Portal

Blue Portal

May 6, 2020
I attempted last week, Friday. The only notable symptom I had was disorientation - which could of just been a placebo.
No need to reinvent the wheel we already have painless effective methods.

S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
No need to reinvent the wheel we already have painless effective methods.
Ones which are not accessible to me. I'm under constant watch so hanging or SN is out of the picture. With the Metaldehyde, I can just say I'm going for a cigarette

C

Chucchy

Jun 13, 2019
Di
Ones which are not accessible to me. I'm under constant watch so hanging or SN is out of the picture. With the Metaldehyde, I can just say I'm going for a cigarette
Did you attempt this any more times, how did it pan out?