CalmStrikeofMercy

CalmStrikeofMercy

Detatched Observer.
Dec 8, 2019
Hello Stranger,

I have noticed you have been following me. Liking pages on my facebook. Seems like you are from NY unless you are using a proxxy server. I have to think that you might be able to track my internet history to here as well.

I have noticed that the camera on my phone has been activated and taking pictures.

I write here to frame the request I have.

Due to extensive war-time damage and extensive sexual damage as well as being so heavily stigmatized beyond my control, systematically attacked, and secret armies contacting me for the purpose of self-professed violence, I am unable to communicate with my host country. I am like an alien.

The damage is too extensive. Please sanction euthanasia. I worry that if I go out and try to do the whole "my body, my choice" stance, that I will be locked away again and given brain damaging chemicals (yes, other people report bad interactions with the poison).

I am not a violent person but I will defend myself as people repeatedly attack me with impunity.

This country is a shit hole country. I would rather die than live here. I fear for my life every day. Death is the only solution at this point.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Circles and puppy9