Unworthyoflove

Unworthyoflove

Student
Aug 7, 2022
after my latest episode and failed ctb I had this weird dream at night... so I was in some kinda bathroom when suddently a woman came in( she actually passed through the door without opening it) , then I saluted her being very happy to see her. I knew her, but I dont know why . Then she told me that it was not really needed to kill myself because my date of death is quite close to come anyway( maybe she even said when,but I forgot after waking up). she said my body cant handle the coping mechanisms not very much longer and its ok, because it was clear from the beginning that the incarnation was going to be so hard that we knew I wont make it very long time. then I asked her about a nother person( also forgot whom when waking up), some guy....where she said : oh well, bla bla..he is leaving even earlier than you.thats when I woke up very stunned, trying hard to remember when my exitdate was and who this guy was that I asked about. but probably she made me forget this somehow on purpose, so I wouldnt have it in my mind when its my time( or this other persons time). Did anyone of you ever had such a dream?

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
That's really interesting. I wish I had dreams like this, where there is at least some sort of message of guidance.

It is very common in near-death reports for people to encounter beings like that. Sometimes they are familiar from the past, other times they seem totally unfamiliar, and yet they can also be familiar from some distant pre-birth past as seems to be the case here. Communication is always via telepathy, making misunderstandings impossible.

If someone's time is to come soon anyway, though, I wonder why it would be important to discourage CTB. Normally that's the whole point of euthanasia. Perhaps it just affects the nature of whatever comes afterwards.

Unworthyoflove

Unworthyoflove

Student
Aug 7, 2022
That's really interesting. I wish I had dreams like this, where there is at least some sort of message of guidance.

It is very common in near-death reports for people to encounter beings like that. Sometimes they are familiar from the past, other times they seem totally unfamiliar, and yet they can also be familiar from some distant pre-birth past as seems to be the case here. Communication is always via telepathy, making misunderstandings impossible.

If someone's time is to come soon anyway, though, I wonder why it would be important to discourage CTB. Normally that's the whole point of euthanasia. Perhaps it just affects the nature of whatever comes afterwards.
thank you for you post :) yes, it also made me wonder why she said ctb was not really needed. maybe because it stressed me so much. its so downting to fail at it. makes the selfhate even stronger. and it also worries me a bit not to know if it affects the afterawards

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Do you ever think about rebirth? Or did this dream come out of nowhere?