W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
So, here it is! My last Christmas has come. I plan to CTB next year. Don't know when exactly but I guess I'll only cope with this world a few more months.
It feels strange. This is my 32nd Christmas and and there won't be a 33rd.

Anyway, Christmas is not that special anymore for me; have lots of family problems, suicide is on my mind 24/7, depression, bipolarity, I'm being monitored 24/7 (well not really, I get some freedom now, after my failed attempt).

I'll just try to have some fun with my parents and my lovely dog.

What about you? Is this going to be your last Christmas too? How do you feel? I think some people will CTB today. I'd rather choose another day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, an_alias, angelfeather and 16 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I hope your final Christmas will be something to remember! This will be my final Christmas too, so I understand how you're feeling, it's difficult to really process that this will be the 'last one'. I hope that, despite all of our issues, we're still able to relax a little bit tomorrow, and maybe even have some fun! My dog loves this season too, he's always running around with the wrapping paper in his mouth, and getting all sorts of extra treats, not to mention the extra attention from family. It always makes me a little happier to see him happy, I hope you enjoy your time with your dog too, and your family of course! It can be really difficult to be happy during this season, with everything else going on, but I really hope your final Christmas will be something special, because you really deserve it. Wishing you a merry (final) Christmas! :hug::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Amumu, Maka hiamoe, justsad&done and 4 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
definitely last

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Barracuda91, botanormal, neverever and 2 others
Seul

Seul

Dec 3, 2020
I hope you have a lovely day!
For me, either it's my last Christmas or I'll live to over 99 years old and tell dramatic stories about how this was rock bottom and I thought it would be my last. There's no inbetween! I feel like either I ctb or I'm immortal

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: symphonyofthenight, justsad&done, MrBlue and 4 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This will probably be my last Christmas.

I am a little concerned about the end of January to be honest, because I usually get crazier during that timeframe.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seul, WornOutLife, justsad&done and 2 others
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
It will be unless things get much much better very quickly, which given my situation is exceptionally unlikely.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seul, WornOutLife, justsad&done and 1 other person
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I was about to ctb today but decided not to proceed
Pretty sure this will be my last christmas

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Seul, WornOutLife and botanormal
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
So, here it is! My last Christmas has come. I plan to CTB next year. Don't know when exactly but I guess I'll only cope with this world a few more months.
It feels strange. This is my 32nd Christmas and and there won't be a 33rd.

Anyway, Christmas is not that special anymore for me; have lots of family problems, suicide is on my mind 24/7, depression, bipolarity, I'm being monitored 24/7 (well not really, I get some freedom now, after my failed attempt).

I'll just try to have some fun with my parents and my lovely dog.

What about you? Is this going to be your last Christmas too? How do you feel? I think some people will CTB today. I'd rather choose another day.
Merry final Christmas! Make the most of it. Eat too much, drink too much and enjoy your sweet dog.
I can't imagine going on for much longer feeling this way. So I hope this will be my last Christmas. I look around at those people who really seem to enjoy the holidays and life in general and I think they don't know how lucky they are.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Barracuda91, Seul, WornOutLife and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Your one of my favourite ops here. Sorry that you going through a hard time....

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and botanormal
symphonyofthenight

symphonyofthenight

Dec 17, 2020
It's weird to think about that this is the last but I really hope you find peace after xmas. That's the only reason I'm holding on. I haven't interacted with you much but I have seen you around the forum and you'll be missed.

• Love
Reactions: botanormal, WornOutLife and Seul
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I hope this is my last month ... Cannot see more of this life pass by with my depression

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Seul, botanormal, adam and 2 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
What happens if we call a NPC for Christmas man? :O

• Love
Reactions: botanormal and WornOutLife
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Also my last. I wish I could ctb today or tomorrow but it doesn't seem right to do that. I might ruin all future Christmases for my parents. I plan to ctb very soon after.

I hope your last Christmas is a good one. <3. I also really hope and pray for your recovery and another option besides ctb to show up for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Seul, neverever, botanormal and 1 other person
an_alias

an_alias

milosh
Dec 21, 2020
I'd rather choose another day.
agreed. i'd spend my christmas with my family (although i wouldn't be able to now, of course) if i could and then CTB

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: neverever and WornOutLife