S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
There is no hope for humanity. Between how evil and stupid people are, I can't wait to get off this fucking rock.

Here's a great christmas read (caution - graphic)

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: CatLove56, demuic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I hope the poor young woman waits until he's asleep and pours a gallon of the same acid onto his genitals then shoves a white hot poker up his arsehole!!!

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WrongPlaceWrongTime and Snake of Eden
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I hope the poor young woman waits until he's asleep and pours a gallon of the same acid onto his genitals then shoves a white hot poker up his arsehole!!!
But she won't because she's an idiot. Like I said - the majority of people in this world are either evil or stupid. Revenge is neither - it's actually a perfectly rational and moral decision.

SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
Calling the victim of such a violent crime stupid is cruel. She likely has some form of Stockholm's syndrome with her abuser.

• Informative
Reactions: NasiGoreng and ...

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
Calling the victim of such a violent crime stupid is cruel. She likely has some form of Stockholm's syndrome with her abuser.
ye, if it was a mate of mine i would be screaming at her questioning what on earth she was doing. and yet i know full well my ex could be a murderer and if she asked me back i would.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I never said I wasn't cruel. And she is a fucking idiot.

Edit: I'm not saying she's an idiot for being attacked. That's totally not her fault. What is her fault is she's sucking the dick of the guy who disfigured her.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
I never said I wasn't cruel. And she is a fucking idiot.

Edit: I'm not saying she's an idiot for being attacked. That's totally not her fault. What is her fault is she's sucking the dick of the guy who disfigured her.
I was aware of why you thought she was an idiot. I am going to take a leap and say he was an abusive man before the acid attack happened. People have a hard time leaving abusers because it is what they know and starts to feel normal to them. I myself struggled for a long time before getting a protective order against an ex. Eventually she might be brave enough to leave. But talking so poorly about a woman who was a victim of something so horrible is vile and speaks bounds about your character.

• Informative
Reactions: NasiGoreng
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
There was another case in India where a father did this to his wife and daughter. And the wife is still with him.

I know most ppl here want to cease to exist entirely after death but I wouldn't mind if these assholes got Christian hell after dying.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and NasiGoreng
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I was aware of why you thought she was an idiot. I am going to take a leap and say he was an abusive man before the acid attack happened. People have a hard time leaving abusers because it is what they know and starts to feel normal to them. I myself struggled for a long time before getting a protective order against an ex. Eventually she might be brave enough to leave. But talking so poorly about a woman who was a victim of something so horrible is vile and speaks bounds about your character.
I never claimed to be a saint - far from it. I'm probably one of the worst people on this forum. At the same time, if all you do is coddle idiots like this woman, you are enabling the violent behavior that affects so many women out there.

At least for me, I'm going to call it like I see it in hopes that one less person has to go through this kind of suffering.