GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Is there any people that you would want to mention that are recently gone? People who have been gone for a while and deserve another mention? People from real life and people from the net or SS types of forums?

I didn't know if this was the best place to thread this. You don't have to answer "here" if you don't want to. I also only know a fee of you from "public" and very few from PM but we all have many friends here and I know one main concern is to not be forgotten in a way. Although very want want to be forgotten entirely. Love you guys.

Artworks 000118705770 1519w8 t500x500

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Sprite_Geist, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, @loopylou ctb today. I miss her so much.
I was with her during her last moments. It broke my heart but things like this tend to happen here on SS.
Anyway, I bet she's at peace and happy right now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Sprite_Geist, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 8 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I was with her during her last moments. It broke my heart but things like this tend to happen here on SS.
Aww. That's exactly what I meant. Every month we see too many gone. She was just here. She made some posts I saw only yesterday or the day before. When the shit hits the fan we really have nobody to talk to. No loved one's to "send us off".

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Sprite_Geist, Pen>Sword and 3 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I miss @262653, we talked all the time in PM and on discord. It wasn't that long ago that he was saying, "Hey, I really like you." and we became close friends, chatting quite frequently.

We were meant to play a game together, then he suddenly disappeared. First a few days, then a few weeks. Then I seen his last post here saying that he had drank his SN.

Never got to say goodbye. RIP Burzolog

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and A_miStake_of_NATURE
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
@iammistakendumbarse (maybe I'm miss pronouncing). Was to partner with him but I backed out and he went ahead. Was a great guy. Couldn't sleep for a few days.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Your so cute. still here, just posted a new thread about it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Bedrock48
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I was gutted when @Bea went. I don't know if she posted in the forums much, but for the short time I went on Chat regularly she was an amazing person who had spent her life working with disabled/under-priveleged children (I think?) and was really caring to everyone.

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Your so cute. still here, just posted a new thread about it
You've just turned my ordinary day into the best one!
I'm sorry you've failed but I'm so happy to see u here, dear!
Gonna message u. Lots of hugs!