• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Read Below for Question

Results are only viewable after voting.
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Truthfully,
for the past 2 years, what has been your average daily Mental Pain Level???

Take a minute to think about it... rather than jumping and voting on how feel now. Your mental pain can come from anything, anywhere, or anyone etc. Pain stemming or brought on by emotions including, but not limited to, ones such of sadness, despair, anguish, sorrow, apathy, loss, grief, guilt, shame, fear, emptiness, loneliness, longing, hopelessness, helplessness, stress, frustration, irritation, hatred, depression, a anxiousness, nervousness, defeat, etc.
Again, your mental pain on an average daily basis.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
A two year average is difficult for me to measure. Over the past two years a lot has happened in my life. I had periods of being genuinely okay with life. I've also had periods of 10/10 mental anguish for weeks at a time. And then the days in between. I put a 6. Nowadays I average around a 7 or 8, but for awhile over the last two years I was averaging much lower. A lot can happen in two years.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Okay well I fucked up and voted before reading :/

I put 10 because that's how I have been feeling the past few days but I guess for the past few years I would say 7-8/10.

Reactions: SmallKoy
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
A two year average is difficult for me to measure. Over the past two years a lot has happened in my life. I had periods of being genuinely okay with life. I've also had periods of 10/10 mental anguish for weeks at a time. And then the days in between. I put a 6. Nowadays I average around a 7 or 8, but for awhile over the last two years I was averaging much lower. A lot can happen in two years.
That was kind of the point. It's not meant to say someone cant be at a 10 now because they were at a 4 for the first year. I was just curious about the general consensus. I almost chose just the past year but in terms of wanting death, I put two. It's just a mesh of good and bad to hash a number, doesnt mean that's where you are now. Then was then, and now is now.

I put 10 because that's how I have been feeling the past few days but I guess for the past few years I would say 7-8/10.
Lol Im sorry, I'll see if I can fix it. I didnt know when I made it that my descriptive question would come AFTER the poll. Another Moderator adjustment.

Ok I thinkk I changed it? If you even wanted to change it. Now others can. I should've put the number in reverse too. I'm tired, hungry, with blurry vision so I fucked up too lol :/

Last edited: