• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
@Brick In The Wall I thought I'd tag you considering we were talking about something like this yesterday.

What better way to understand then to ask questions? I'm thinking people can ask questions and depressed, suicidal, people with mental illness can answer. More then one answer welcomed as everyone has different views. Rules are simple..... Idk.... Just be nice?? Clearly I need to put more thought into this and I plan on it but for now I'm making this post to allow people to bring things to my attention that maybe I haven't thought of, fine tune things (like the rules lol) or maybe someone can think of a better platform or maybe it can evolve to that, we'll see. so if anyone has any input please feel free to comment, however I am at work so don't expect a response right away.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
So I got to thinking about it. And this is more of a plus thing then an update on the fb page, although I have been mentally working on it.

A blog. I think. I'm not sure what a blog is lol. Basically any of my "good points" against any of their arguments or "answers" to things. I actually just wrote one up this morning on why restricting things is a bad idea and how it can be prevented. I want to compile a few in a notepad before I start that part though.