• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

2915Jade

2915Jade

Apr 16, 2024
My family find me want to CTB, so they send me to mental hospital. The treatment is expensive, I wouldn't like they waste resources for me. The nurses tips me to bed in the first and second days. Now I can move freely, but only in this floor. The toilet is dirty, and washing condition is severe.
I pretend positive to get my doctor's trust. In fact, I still want to death, this craving is more strong. I hate my body, hate my body, hate anything including hope, sunshine! Wx camera 1714085230472

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Fuck, this is awful. I hate psych wards with a passion and I hate the "help" psychiatry claims to give you. I've been voluntarily hospitalized 3 times and while I had it quite easy and comfortable, it still felt like a prison and I witnessed some very fucked up things. The way mental health professionals treat patients is dehumanizing and can cause more trauma. I'm so sorry you have to endure this shit. I've never been physically restricted because I came there voluntarily and I cooperated, but I saw fucked up shit. Coercive measures like physical restriction are oppressive. That's why I need to make sure I have a foolproof, reliable method when I attempt to CTB again. And I was lucky to be able to choose the psych wards I wanted to go to, I chose the nicer ones if there's such a thing, and it was still depressing. I doubt those places helped me, as I've always come back worse from there. Best of luck to you, take care, take it easy, and I hope you find peace whatever you choose to do. Feel free to PM me if you want. Well, if you can, as my account is new :)