Blowba

Blowba

A Girl on the Shore
Aug 12, 2018
My mental health has really just went down hill in this week. Literally skyrocketed down it was already going bad since April but this week just sped things up. I been feeling suicidal since the past month but just the thoughts popping up. But now I literally want to slit my own throat or just scratch out my arms to bleed to hurt myself. I feel like I am falling into a blackhole when all I really want is to be loved and to be enough for a person. But everything just fails and backfires when I give someone love and appreciation. Is just feeling enough too much to ask for? Literally is this too much to receive in life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: burglarlydante, Gettlinge, DoNotLet2 and 2 others
G

Gettlinge

Oct 27, 2019
I think I know how you feel. This and last week are miles worse for me than the weeks before, and those weren't that good either. Now it's struggling to survive for just another day for god knows what reason.
It sounds like it's not too much to ask for but apparently it is, speaking from experience. I guess one has to live through it in their own skin to start to appreciate unconditional love, otherwise nobody cares. Don't know if I make sense here. Anyway, just wanted to share. Hugs.

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
You're not alone, a few months ago I was feeling the same.