Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
The only fucking options are getting jacked up on medications which can cause more damage than originally having, receiving therapy (the best option out of all of these), going to a psychiatric ward AKA prison where you don't do shit but stare at the walls 24/7, or residential treatment which is even worse and abusive on its own. I"M FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!!! I just need a solution and that's suicide. After being on 4 different medications and getting admitted to the psych ward 8 times, and recieving therapy on and off since I was 4 years old, I'm not any fucking better than I started. How the FUCK are these things supposed to help? They never have and never will! My next attempt at CTB will be my last, because I will make sure I fucking die so I don't get thrown in the hospital or get put on damaging ass medications.

Fuck this world for bringing me into it and not only that, but making it hard for me to leave. Here's to hoping the deadliest gun will magically fall into my hands.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, western_heart, Celerity and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can be a hopeless feeling when you try everything and yet nothing works. I'm sorry you have been through all that. Things like psych wards and medications have just done many people more harm than good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
Agreed.

Reactions: Largeletters