L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Got an appointment with the mental health team tomoz.

my GP knows I have suicidal ideation, but not that I have my method sorted. I won't be telling the team that either as I don't really want to be sectioned.

doubt anything good will come of it, I do think they need to change my mood stabilisers After 6 years on the same one. We shall see !

erm... wish me luck lol :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blue_muse, WornOutLife, Dead Meat and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best. I have had nothing but bad experiences with medical professionals and I know that many others have too, but I guess there is always a chance it could help. Being sectioned is literally my worst nightmare which is why I keep everything to myself.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, blue_muse, voyager and 1 other person
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I wish you the best. I have had nothing but bad experiences with medical professionals and I know that many others have too, but I guess there is always a chance it could help. Being sectioned is literally my worst nightmare which is why I keep everything to myself.
Yes I couldn't imagine being bored fuckless for however long they wanted to keep me in hence why I don't tell anyone.
the last time I reached out they told me to grow up and that I'm choosing to be ill by not accepting DBT therapy

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: blue_muse and Dead Meat
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Good luck! No harm in trying. And yes, this constant sneaking around sucks, nor is it helpful either way.

Reactions: loopylou
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Dbt therapy failed quite spectacularly in my case...

Reactions: loopylou
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I would do the same as you if I were in your situation dear, I mean, just don't sound too suicidal so as not to end up being sectioned.

I hope it helps you somehow! I'll be sending you good vibes!!

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: blue_muse and loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
An hour in on the phone. Have a medicine review next week, been referred to a housing officer and signing me up for DBT

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, MYStERY_Man and blue_muse