b1ackstar

b1ackstar

manifesting my downfall :D
Sep 16, 2023
literally told them i am on the brink of killing myself and that i SH and can't eat or anything and they've said that i'm on 'secondary waiting list' and will have to wait like over a month for help. i think they genuinely want me dead this shit is a joke i have NOTHING right now . not even the docyors care nobody fucking cares

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sannti, Somethingiswaddling, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and 3 others
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
this is the "expert help" we all get referred to ladies and gentlemen. but yeah i'm so sorry about that, a month is genuinely bloody insane

• Love
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling and b1ackstar
b1ackstar

b1ackstar

Sep 16, 2023
this is the "expert help" we all get referred to ladies and gentlemen. but yeah i'm so sorry about that, a month is genuinely bloody insane
literally !! even the doctor on the phone thought it was crazy, apparently im 'extremely high risk' yet here i am ;/

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
literally !! even the doctor on the phone thought it was crazy, apparently im 'extremely high risk' yet here i am ;/
last time i was in the psych ward, they discharged me after a week because i was deemed "not a high risk" (mind you, i begged the cops to kill me prior to being taken there. when i was released, i spent weeks in a dissociative state barely eating anything and tried to run away due to severe paranoia (cue me napping in a random forest) and i relapsed w/ sh. mind you, the camhs team was supposed to visit me after but that never happened so since then, i've just been sort of winging it and things have been going downhill lately.

to summarise, the system definitely needs an overhaul. if literally being super duper high risk isn't enough, what about people with lower risk isues that still want help before things spiral out of control?

Reactions: mywayout and Somethingiswaddling
b1ackstar

b1ackstar

Sep 16, 2023
last time i was in the psych ward, they discharged me after a week because i was deemed "not a high risk" (mind you, i begged the cops to kill me prior to being taken there. when i was released, i spent weeks in a dissociative state barely eating anything and tried to run away due to severe paranoia (cue me napping in a random forest) and i relapsed w/ sh. mind you, the camhs team was supposed to visit me after but that never happened so since then, i've just been sort of winging it and things have been going downhill lately.

to summarise, the system definitely needs an overhaul. if literally being super duper high risk isn't enough, what about people with lower risk isues that still want help before things spiral out of control?
omg fuck camhs they made me so much worse, i bet withoutnthem i wouldnt have had like 80% of the issues i have now. im the same, have a therapist but ive almost finished my course of it and now for another waiting list. been given new meds to start today but i feel like hopeless ab it.

thats the thing tho, they treat high risk a lot first but low risk is a risk too, i think if people got help when they asked, no matter how serious it is in the moment, and without judgement, a LOT of this could be avoided

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, mywayout and Somethingiswaddling
Phantomygg

Phantomygg

Sep 21, 2023
i found out a lot of so called "Help" is just theatre. Most people won't care about our problems until we end it

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05