E

Exiled spirit

Dec 25, 2019
I want to learn more about mental disorders like depression, bipolar, and social anxiety. Any advice?

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
At least for depression, I came up with a theory:

Reactions: Exiled spirit
tatteredbone

tatteredbone

Humans come one step closer to self destruction.
Mar 26, 2023
I suffer from Depression, BPD (Borderline) & Social Anxiety. While Borderline and Bipolar are not the same they share so attributes if you need a personal account, If you are looking for general resources, I enjoy researching and could link you to some websites or articles of interest.
Is it just the disorders that interest you or specific aspects/theories about them?

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have learned a lot about them in clinic stays and from my therapist. Maybe you should try to find a therapist if you want to know more about mental education? It helped me for sure.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I suffer from Depression, BPD (Borderline) & Social Anxiety. While Borderline and Bipolar are not the same they share so attributes if you need a personal account, If you are looking for general resources, I enjoy researching and could link you to some websites or articles of interest.
Is it just the disorders that interest you or specific aspects/theories about them?
I have BPD, and I can't imagine how bad bipolar would be. I already have short impulsive episodes that make me regret everything, so having longer episodes would probably actually kill me.