E

Exiled spirit

Dec 25, 2019
Over the past few months, I've been experiencing a notable decrease in my cognitive abilities. I can't think or express my thoughts clearly. I've been having memory and concentration problems. Lately, I pause and stutter more when I speak to people, which is embarrassing. Even chatting with someone online has become an exhausting task. I can definitely add this to my list of 'reasons to die.' The only thing I dream about nowadays is a peaceful exit—a non-violent end to my sad story.

• Hugs
Reactions: ANTALWOODA, finallydone and CantDoIt
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Yeah, I think I have that too, especially short term memory issues. But I suspect it is due to alcohol use I had in summer, antidepressive medication, anti-anxiety medication or a combination of all those. I don't think it's getting worse though.

Reactions: Exiled spirit
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
for real, i hate it when they misinterpret my avoidance and isolation as me hating them or i have a problem with them when in reality i have no idea how to get through the day

Reactions: CantDoIt and Exiled spirit
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
One of my pitfalls is starting to feel too weird about things- it means I have less control or security, that I become disconnected with what's real or safe. It's such a shame, because it has made me bit limited person, but then I need those boundarience in sense.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish for a painless exit to finally bring me peace, it's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering in existing. But anyway I wish you the best.

finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
same here, i feel like my brain has aged 50 years in the last 3

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Exiled spirit
alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
Depression can cause it all on its own. I feel it too. It takes a big toll over years. Memory especially.

Recently i forgot an important decryption password that ive used thousands of times over the last decade. The memory is just gone. I advise to not rely on your memory for things like that, no matter how confident you feel that you would never forget