• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
like i was going crazy to get all the pills and stuff 3 or 4 months ago just to drink and peacefully die. why am i not taking any effort to drink it. my mind say die everyday but why am i doing nothing? members here go so far to combat with si, why i don't reach that far? i need to change myself like sayings in manga or die, i do neither. is this state called pathetic, loser? i know the answer yet why am i questioning it?

BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
You're not a loser at all. Maybe right now just isn't the time, you may wake up one day and just feel ready. Everyone's journey is unique

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Maybe you have something in your life that still holds you? Even if you don't know it, perhaps subconsciously?

Reactions: losi
U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
like i was going crazy to get all the pills and stuff 3 or 4 months ago just to drink and peacefully die. why am i not taking any effort to drink it. my mind say die everyday but why am i doing nothing? members here go so far to combat with si, why i don't reach that far? i need to change myself like sayings in manga or die, i do neither. is this state called pathetic, loser? i know the answer yet why am i questioning it?
I am in the same position. I have SN, AE and benzos and I just keep going everyday without any meaning in life. I don't work, just sleeping and eating day after day. I think the fear of failure is what keeps me from doing it.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that after all, only you know when the time is right for you to leave but I just don't believe it's straightforward to go through with ctb even if one has access to a reliable method, all humans are programmed to survive. But anyway best wishes.

B

boddibo

maybe this year will be the one
Dec 19, 2023
There are members on this website who have everything ready for years and are still alive, are they losers? No, of course not.

There are mutiple factors as to why you're not ready to do it on the spot, SI, hope, fear of a failed attempt are just examples. Ending your life isn't something easy, in no way you are a loser for not doing it.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I sometimes feel that perhaps even having a reliable means of ctb at hand can assist in limping on through life, day by day. Because you always have that awareness that when the final crunch comes you can choose to end it.
I don't regard anyone, whatever their decision, as being a loser.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
But doesn't having it give you some peace of mind knowing that you can go whenever you want?

Reactions: losi
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@hopeless08 it is like double-edged sword - it either gives a peaceful mind or destroy the mind by overthinking. in my case, it is not positive feeling. if what i am feeling is si or i don't know, like @Umacon (we are definitely feeling the same)said, i do nothing. fear, si, got to do something in my life, i don't know. but one answer i got is i need some goal to move forward to do something or die.

thanks to all the commenters, i had anxiety if i should post this or not, thank you for nice comments.