Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I took 10mg an hour ago. I feel better when it comes to anxiety.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Interesting I am going to the doctor next week because I have trouble sleeping and want to get melatonin, didn´t know it helped anxiety. But don´t you also have to take it every day to work?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
Interesting I am going to the doctor next week because I have trouble sleeping and want to get melatonin, didn´t know it helped anxiety. But don´t you also have to take it every day to work?
The frequency of which you take the medicine doesn't necessarily matter, as long as it works without having any bothersome or destructive side effects they'd still be extremely useful.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
The frequency of which you take the medicine doesn't necessarily matter, as long as it works without having any bothersome or destructive side effects they'd still be extremely useful.
Gonna be interesting to try it out if I am allowed to get it I need a prescription for it where I live.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
Gonna be interesting to try it out if I am allowed to get it I need a prescription for it where I live.
Isn't melatonin available otc?

Reactions: Ambivalent1
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
Not in my country but in other countries it is otc
Oh ok, I understand. It probably won't be very hard to get it prescribed for you because of how much it is used in other countries, I assume it would be easy for that reason but I'm not sure. Tell the doctor you're having trouble sleeping, they'll probably give it to you. Also elaborate more if necessary because just saying "I can't sleep" probably wouldn't be that believable.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
I used to take melatonin for sleep before I had psychotropic meds and it definitely helped ease my anxiety a little.

Reactions: Ambivalent1