enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
I hope C gets busted. That bastard won't deliver to my country and he doesn't give a shit that he's the only one selling powder.

:ohhhh:

You may want to look after a mail forward shipping company with a warehouse at a supported country, offering drop-shipping service. Basically, you'd verify the parcel is first received as a fake you (after a permitted anonymous registration), and as a fake forward it to a stranger, the real you (that's what enables drop-shipping, to transfer to somebody else than the account owner), paid anonymously (teach yourself how to use Bitcoin without leaving a trail).
You could also proceed without dropshipping. In that case, the final address can be filled at the last minute, after the package is scanned at the depot's address. If there's a problem in the middle, like a suspicious activity asking about the content, extra documents, and you don't wanna lie or reveal more, you'd stop communicating and escape with only your name known, not your country/town, etc.
In both cases, the N merchant would need to agree or not realise he ships to a non home /pickup address though, plus acknowledging the risk something goes wrong unexpectedly, losing money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and RainAndSadness
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I hope C gets busted. That bastard won't deliver to my country and he doesn't give a shit that he's the only one selling powder.

:ohhhh:
What a disgraceful attitude.
So you want others to suffer as well if something causes issues for you ?
Sometimes people have their reasons for doing things the way they do them....

I barely feel like giving you any input, however :

As @enjolras states, you can find a mail forwarding company, based in any country that C ships to.
Try searching for "mail forwarding service <country name>" or similar.
You'll have to give that forwarding company your ID to signup, but you will then be able to register a pseudonym to receive items under.

When you give the vendor ( "C" ) your name and address, you'll state the pseudonym and the address of the forwarding company.
So the vendor never knows your real name and address.

Ideally find a forwarding company that seems to have a "normal" looking address that could just be a regular residential address, and one that provides the pseudonym service explained above.

Reactions: Rabitfever, Deleted member 1768, adam and 4 others
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Looking at prices from N from C. They are outrageously overpriced once you go above the 25 grams. Particularly since his product isn't pure its kind of insulting.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I agree but it's a little bit late at this point. In this thread it is talked about his website and his country, so scolding someone for writing the full name of the vendor doesn't make any different, that's all I'm saying. As longs as we don't share direct links or websites --which is forbidden anyway-- there shouldn't be a reason to scold someone for sharing the full name of the vendor.

i wrote this also. FTR i have posted in the past nicely to remove or edit info with no response, so for this instance I shouted.
The very first message everyone gets is the Rules and FAQ page, it's obviously ignored by many users. Read it!

I had added a spoiler but removed that.

Sorry for all caps but was making sure the attn was paid to the matter. I considered deleting my post all together but leaving it so others know not to post details.
That's why I said, I'm totally okay with the tradition of calling or writing their names just by their first letters. It's a nice --though meaningless-- self-enforcing rule.
The OP corrected it quickly and understood ..
it's not tradition, the acronyms are in place for a reason.
maybe it's a matter of he can't and not won't? I'm sure he'd like to ship to all countries. Doesn't qualify him a bastard.

Last edited:
L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
Looking at prices from N from C. They are outrageously overpriced once you go above the 25 grams. Particularly since his product isn't pure its kind of insulting.

Not sure I agree. $700 for a peaceful death delivered to your door isnt bad. I agree cutting it is unnecessary and Im going to request he/she stops this practice and perhaps others here can request the same. Just sell us the clean 15g.

What annoys me is that illicit drugs industry is nearly 1 trillion annually and there are only 2 semi-reliable vendors offering the product we want. The market for N would be substantial and I wish more enlightened entrepreneurs would service it.

Edit: just re-read my post and IrRegularjoe said "above 25 grams". Cant speak to that. Not sure what those prices are.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
I barely feel like giving you any input, however :

As @enjolras states, you can find a mail forwarding company, based in any country that C ships to.
Try searching for "mail forwarding service <country name>" or similar.
You'll have to give that forwarding company your ID to signup, but you will then be able to register a pseudonym to receive items under.

When you give the vendor ( "C" ) your name and address, you'll state the pseudonym and the address of the forwarding company.
So the vendor never knows your real name and address.

Ideally find a forwarding company that seems to have a "normal" looking address that could just be a regular residential address, and one that provides the pseudonym service explained above.

Indeed, these companies all have their own policies.

Sharing my communications with one offering global depots in 2 continents, supporting supported countries, which offers an interesting array of configurations to imagine

(ditched the mail) To the question if identification documents are required, was told it depends on the destination country where forwarded. For most countries, no

Package received for someone else (different than alias)
E4F64F25 3A74 4CA9 BCE7 D7B642F0F93D
F459F35A 528E 4405 8072 DE5B6CFDB3C2

Package received to 3rd party address (yourself depending with which tactic you applied)
51A8B2A8 3B68 4249 A3EB AC7316FDC61E
Perfect we don't want verified PayPal with address, but Bitcoin.

However... finally found out that powders were prohibited to relay in Asia/Europe, but not liquid landing in european countries (except UK).
It must be important to know how the initial parcel is declared too. For instance, "fragrance" was restricted.

Some have a policy open all packages to inspect the contents for prohibited/restricted items and dangerous goods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Ἡγησίας
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
@enjolras Thanks for taking the time to respond in detail.
I've looked into using a company like that however for each one they state that you can't ship illegal materials and they post a list. I assume that because such a list exists they do open it to check what is inside and then put it in a box of their own with a label with my address etc.
If there is a company that doesn't open it then I'd gladly use them. Could you maybe PM the details of that company ?

Reactions: Venessolotic
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
I can do that
their support said they do not open packages (verify for yourself). but there is an extra service which offers that specifically, if you wish to receive photos of the inside item(s) (outside package is generally free) for inspection before forwarding or returning or discarding, which is a common option

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
I messaged C RE purity and delivery time and he/she said it will take upward of 3 weeks and also recommended I buy from his darknet site or The White house. It was substantially cheaper on this site. Is it unsafe to buy from his site or White house?

B

blalost

May 12, 2020
I messaged C RE purity and delivery time and he/she said it will take upward of 3 weeks and also recommended I buy from his darknet site or The White house. It was substantially cheaper on this site. Is it unsafe to buy from his site or White house?
If it does not have third party escrow, yes. Also my guess is that, on his personal website you can't leave reviews. How expensive is it on those websites?

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I suppose that to order from C you have to be familiar with the dark web, don't you? I say so because I try to enter into the White Market, from Tor, and I can't manage. It says I'm not allowed. I'm not trying to order right now, just doing research.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
The heartbeat was probably due to anxiety –? I would get it tested. 150mg would have been a better test, because that would equate to a standard dose of N for insomnia (70percent purity —> 100mg).
what should the feeling/effect be like with 150mg

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
what should the feeling/effect be like with 150mg
I don't know. 150mg is 100mg of N, which was the common moderate dose for insomnia.

I wrote a report on it here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-powder-test.36865/

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Wasn't the price before around 500 dollars or something like that? When was the priced bumped up and why?

• Aww..
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
S

slowflame

Apr 26, 2020
I ordered from C last week. Received the tracking number 2 days later than they originally said I would. Not a big deal, except the site they gave me to use the tracking number doesn't load (Server Not Found). Googling the site doesn't inspire much confidence. I'm waiting for a response from C on it. Anyone else experienced this?

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I ordered from C last week. Received the tracking number 2 days later than they originally said I would. Not a big deal, except the site they gave me to use the tracking number doesn't load (Server Not Found). Googling the site doesn't inspire much confidence. I'm waiting for a response from C on it. Anyone else experienced this?
Usually with the app "17 track" You can track almost every global tracking number.
Try it there, if it's not work there, I don't know

Reactions: enjolras, slowflame and Ἡγησίας
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
There are other global tracking services. You can use any of them.

Reactions: slowflame and Yomyom
K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
Hi I sent a message to you, I also ordered from him last week
-----------‐

Ordered from C last week, and searched for the status of my order, but still the same when I first received it(the item is at the shipper's warehouse)

C told me it would take long to ship but i am kinda unsatisfied

Last edited:
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Hi I sent a message to you, I also ordered from him last week
-----------‐

Ordered from C last week, and searched for the status of my order, but still the same when I first received it(the item is at the shipper's warehouse)

C told me it would take long to ship but i am kinda unsatisfied
It has been 49 days for me with some positive success so far. There have been tracking updates.

Reactions: TheNorthernSilence
L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
It has been 49 days for me with some positive success so far. There have been tracking updates.

You ordered from C 49 days ago and still haven't received it? Wow. Im sure it will eventually arrive but that is very strange. Can I ask what general region you are in?

I just messaged C regarding purity and time and he said:

"1. We offer 98% purity product.
2. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic packages may be delayed. Will take 25-30 days, please, note that"

What interests me is a lot of people here are saying his gear is cut yet he is stating its 98% pure. Why would he lie when he knows it will be tested.

Last edited:
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Maybe it cannot be produced with such a high purity and he doesn't cut it.

Btw how are you communicating with him, over the Market? I asked him something days ago via PGP encrypted email and did not receive any answer, which bothers me.

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
I just wanna travel somewhere outside my country, buy it physically and CTB in a beautiful hotel room. What are the odds? I can never ship it to here, it will get seized.

Last edited:
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
You ordered from C 49 days ago and still haven't received it? Wow. Im sure it will eventually arrive but that is very strange. Can I ask what general region you are in?
It's on my profile.

I've outlined this whole process of ordering from C since late March. The claims I'm making are not bullshit. Some may have interpreted that me complaining on the forum as bullshit. I've saved every conservation exchanged with him and I, including the conservation where a fake tracking number was exchanged. PM's are open if you want to ask something that I may or may not answer. For the most part I'm open for almost anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness
L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
Maybe it cannot be produced with such a high purity and he doesn't cut it.

Btw how are you communicating with him, over the Market? I asked him something days ago via PGP encrypted email and did not receive any answer, which bothers me.

Yes, over White House market. Just joined. Pain in the ass to encrypt each message. I didnt do it right to start. Maybe you didnt do it right.
It's on my profile.

I've outlined this whole process of ordering from C since late March. The claims I'm making are not bullshit. Some may have interpreted that me complaining on the forum as bullshit. I've saved every conservation exchanged with him and I, including the conservation where a fake tracking number was exchanged. PM's are open if you want to ask something that I may or may not answer. For the most part I'm open for almost anything.

In which market did you buy from C?

Last edited:
L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
His first self-made vendor site. Not his most recent vendor site.

Oh, I see. After he received the money you didnt have any leverage i.e. the ability to leave a bad review in a market in which he was trying to build a reputation. Sorry to hear that. Have you let him know that this forum is important for his reputation? That may prompt him to send you your N.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Has anyone bought over WHM? EM is terrible, it is just not accessible due to DDOS attacks. It is driving me nuts.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Busdriver
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Indeed, these companies all have their own policies.

Sharing my communications with one offering global depots in 2 continents, supporting supported countries, which offers an interesting array of configurations to imagine

(ditched the mail) To the question if identification documents are required, was told it depends on the destination country where forwarded. For most countries, no

Package received for someone else (different than alias)
View attachment 34565
View attachment 34564

Package received to 3rd party address (yourself depending with which tactic you applied)
View attachment 34608
Perfect we don't want verified PayPal with address, but Bitcoin.

However... finally found out that powders were prohibited to relay in Asia/Europe, but not liquid landing in european countries (except UK).
It must be important to know how the initial parcel is declared too. For instance, "fragrance" was restricted.

Some have a policy open all packages to inspect the contents for prohibited/restricted items and dangerous goods.

It's nighttime. I'm not sure to think straight. Let the fun begin. Werewolves go out at the full moon, inspiration too lol

As a pre-check that it could go with or without complications, why not test these providers by ordering wheat flour in China or a small bottle of water in Mexico ? Well something along those lines (more clever welcomed), you understood my point. With the goal in mind to verify how the reactions are, plus get accustomed with each steps of the process

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and Ἡγησίας