zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
i got checked into a mental health clinic about a month or so ago, and I was willing to take on therapy, more so I really wanted someone to talk to, but they put me on prozac and just left me to rot again. I didnt even want meds, and they told me that they would only put me on them after therapy. Then they gave me the pills and promptly fucked off.

tough part is it doesnt even seem like its working, i know that you have to give it a few weeks or so to kick in, but its been i think about 3 so far and im not feeling any different. i just want someone to save me, or just for me to lie down and rot forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I've been watching quite a few videos and talks recently by people like James Davies, Peter Gotzche and Peter Breggin, They all testify to how medical drugs can make people worse, especially in the long term. They are pushed by the big pharma drug companies for profits people are just medicated and forgotten about when they really need support, talking therapy and love.

I can't "save" you but if you just want somebody to talk to and maybe help you find the right help I'm always happy to chat.

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
I've been watching quite a few videos and talks recently by people like James Davies, Peter Gotzche and Peter Breggin, They all testify to how medical drugs can make people worse, especially in the long term. They are pushed by the big pharma drug companies for profits people are just medicated and forgotten about when they really need support, talking therapy and love.

I can't "save" you but if you just want somebody to talk to and maybe help you find the right help I'm always happy to chat.
I think it works, as some of my online peers have told me its gotten better for them since they started taking the meds.
I do agree that talking therapy should be the most important strat when dealing with this.
I just think I need something stronger/different like snris, and if that doesnt work, I can always order the miracle drug SN :halo:

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I think it works, as some of my online peers have told me its gotten better for them since they started taking the meds.
I do agree that talking therapy should be the most important strat when dealing with this.
I just think I need something stronger/different like snris, and if that doesnt work, I can always order the miracle drug SN :halo:
Well I am no medical proffessional so I wouldnt tell anyone to stop their medication, and if people do it should be a supervised withdrawal. It just worries me a lot when I see all this stuff about how people are medicated for profits in this capatilistic system and cast aside when they could recieve far more beneficial treatment.

Personally I would think about the following; what is your situation now, are you alone inside online all day, can you get out outside, meet people, do you have a support network (even if it is online)?
What was your past like, have you suffered trauma, what could be causing you to be this way, what could you do to address this?

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
You should take it for more it can take up to 6 weeks for antidepressants to work.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ šŸ’•āœØ
Jun 9, 2023
I'm really sorry about your situation :( Are you unwilling/unable to talk about it with friends or family? If not, are you unable to afford a therapist or something? >_<
Anyways, I really enjoyed your joke about SN being a miracle drug! hehe~ :3 That being said, maybe not for you! At least yet! hehe~

B

binkie

Oct 15, 2023
Sometimes your first medication isn't the best one for you. If you really feel like it isn't working you, reach out to a doctor and try something new. Myself and most of my friends went through plenty of different meds before we found something that worked.

S

SuicidalAngel

Nov 1, 2023
I know how frustrating this is. I can only speak for myself. Ive been on various meds and most of them seemed to work for a while but then I ended up worse than I was before I started. I get referred to mh team spend a few weeks with them then get sent back to gp to have to go through the whole process again and when I get back to the mh team I have to start from the beginning all over again.