Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Have anyone experienced low libido after taking some medication?
What happened when you stopped taking that medication?
Your body has come back to "normal"?

F

Fallun777

Aug 20, 2020
Depends on what you're taking. Pain meds opiods, opiates are known to lower testosterone levels. Some antidepressants can affect libido but also some are prescribed for premature ejactulation. Its normal with certain meds to affect libido especially if you're hitting that plus 30 mark. If you are male you can ask your Doctor for testosterone if you're over 30. If you are not lookup your medication online you'll find people with the same questions. You will return to baseline once you stopped taking your meds and there are some natural ways of helping boost your test levels. I dont have the ability to PM yet so I don't know if your comfortable posting what med you're taking but I could tell you quite quickly if it does affect your libido. Hope that helps

Reactions: Anthagonos
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Have anyone experienced low libido after taking some medication?
What happened when you stopped taking that medication?
Your body has come back to "normal"?

I haven't experienced it, but apparently some shrinks prescribe Wellbutrin to counteract loss of libido. You could ask if that were an option for you

Reactions: Fallun777
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Antidepressants used to lower my libido. I don't think they do anymore but I don't have anything to compare with because I've taken them most of my life.

Reactions: Anthagonos