• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
this fucking prozac, it makes me feel things in the wrong times. i can go from sad to happy, back to miserable within the span of an hour. i don't know what to feel anymore. i had a call with my psychiatrist to do a checkup post psych ward and she said she might raise my dosage. i keep telling everyone that i don't like these meds, but they persist. this didn't happen before the meds, so i know they're the cause. i just wanna stop so i can be sure of what i should feel again. i'd rather be emotionally numb like before than this. this isn't happiness, this is forced. forced to live here, forced to not end it, forced to take meds. fuckk. this could have all been avoided a month ago if i just kept my damn mouth shut. fuck this place. sorry

Reactions: Untimely and Stoked
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
What or who is forcing you to take something harmful?

Reactions: Untimely
Açucarzinho583

Açucarzinho583

com café!
Sep 14, 2023
The same thing happens to me. Ever since I started taking the medication, I've been experiencing a huge lack of concentration.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I'm also a victim of long term prescription medications like SSRI's and Benzodiazepines. The side effects aren't the worst but I still hate taking those meds just to feel okay. I wanna quit but will experience heavy stress/anxiety and panic attacks everyday and also the hellish withdrawal symptoms. Now I'm trapped in this. Can't imagine living a normal life anymore, everything became dark. Life already sucks but this put an end to it. I'm just existing and while young, hopefully will have the guts to CTB soon.

Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
this fucking prozac, it makes me feel things in the wrong times. i can go from sad to happy, back to miserable within the span of an hour. i don't know what to feel anymore. i had a call with my psychiatrist to do a checkup post psych ward and she said she might raise my dosage. i keep telling everyone that i don't like these meds, but they persist. this didn't happen before the meds, so i know they're the cause. i just wanna stop so i can be sure of what i should feel again. i'd rather be emotionally numb like before than this. this isn't happiness, this is forced. forced to live here, forced to not end it, forced to take meds. fuckk. this could have all been avoided a month ago if i just kept my damn mouth shut. fuck this place. sorry
I'm thinking about starting meds. Could you explain the downsides more in depth?

S

Stoked

Mar 18, 2024
hard relate
apparently they know our bodies and brains and how these meds affects us more than we do. diff meds works diff for everyone. but for psychs like this who don't listen and believe us when we tell them how a certain med is affecting us more than helping & instead, increasing the dose - there should be a special hell reserved for them (except that hell don't exist .fuck)

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I'm thinking about starting meds. Could you explain the downsides more in depth?
every medication does different things. prozac in particular, just sorta turns your brain to mush and makes it so that everything is "happy". it also just makes you super manic at times for no reason. besides downsides, it helps out with mood and energy levels. ive only been taking them for a month so take my words with caution
What or who is forcing you to take something harmful?
i live with my parents, they say that if i stop taking them then i'm out. i can't afford to leave, so i am forced to take em..

Last edited:
Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
every medication does different things. prozac in particular, just sorta turns your brain to mush and makes it so that everything is "happy". it also just makes you super manic at times for no reason. besides downsides, it helps out with mood and energy levels. ive only been taking them for a month so take my words with caution

i live with my parents, they say that if i stop taking them then i'm out. i can't afford to leave, so i am forced to take em..
That's concerning. I feel like I have problems with mania. And they shouldn't be able to coerce you to take a medicine, that's terrible

NomoreShame

NomoreShame

Mar 8, 2024
this fucking prozac, it makes me feel things in the wrong times. i can go from sad to happy, back to miserable within the span of an hour. i don't know what to feel anymore. i had a call with my psychiatrist to do a checkup post psych ward and she said she might raise my dosage. i keep telling everyone that i don't like these meds, but they persist. this didn't happen before the meds, so i know they're the cause. i just wanna stop so i can be sure of what i should feel again. i'd rather be emotionally numb like before than this. this isn't happiness, this is forced. forced to live here, forced to not end it, forced to take meds. fuckk. this could have all been avoided a month ago if i just kept my damn mouth shut. fuck this place. sor
Yeah I second pretty much all you said actually. I've been on them for a few months and I swear down they've done more bad than good. I feel like they have token away what personality I had left and replaced me with a happy robot. That being said obviously it can still be good for different people and different problems.