• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
I'm in the united states. Worst. Country. Ever. I wish I could move to Canada, i'm 99% sure I could be dead when they update the criteria in March of 2024. But of course... Money obstacles....

This world is just so inhumane. Mental illness is the worst thing imaginable. It causes people great distress, health issues, poverty, etc. Yet instead of letting someone die with dignity, and even some people now are doing (Thank god for canada) here in the divided states of mexico they just want to throw people on the streets and have their lives fucked up even worse. What a joke....

• Hugs
Reactions: tbroken, floralheaddress, Immensevoid and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's not legalised where I live as well which is just beyond horrifying. It disturbs me how assisted suicide isn't legalised even know we are just waiting to die anyway in this futile existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. To me humans are such a disgusting species with how many are obsessed with trying to prolong the suffering of others, allowing the option of a peaceful exit would be very relieving and compassionate.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice, Chronicoverwhelm and myusername890
O

onemorenight

04/08/2024
Jan 4, 2024
I would love a medically assisted death because I could donate my organs that way. My #1 plan was to shoot myself in the head in a hospital parking lot. But guns are hard to get here and I don't want to miss or have a violent death.

Society could save so many more lives if they assisted suicides and harvested organs after... but ofc people would find a way to abuse that system. Blackmailing, coercing, forcing people who don't really want to ctb.

I would love to donate my organs. Added bonus would be that it's unlikely my body would be molested.

I also don't want to die in a hospital, surrounded by people. I want to die alone, out in the trees. Wish I could do that and then they'd send someone to collect my body for organ donation asap.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
C

Chacha

Feb 4, 2024
I'm in the united states. Worst. Country. Ever. I wish I could move to Canada, i'm 99% sure I could be dead when they update the criteria in March of 2024. But of course... Money obstacles....

This world is just so inhumane. Mental illness is the worst thing imaginable. It causes people great distress, health issues, poverty, etc. Yet instead of letting someone die with dignity, and even some people now are doing (Thank god for canada) here in the divided states of mexico they just want to throw people on the streets and have their lives fucked up even worse. What a joke....
IT will be legal in 3 years, it is discusting. I wish I can go to Switzerland and do it there. They do not know the pain. The medical profession want to be recognized by making life for people who are suffering more miserable. My dog had a better life than me he had love and care. This is the only thing I need no treatment or medication will cure me without love and support. I no longer have goals. The only goal I have is to rehearse my death. I already wrote my obituary and the apologize letter for the first responders who find me as it will be very grizzly my death.

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024

Yes the United States is definitely a piece of shit country free my ass no it's not full of stupid beliefs of how precious this piece of shit life is when we do not feel that way go fuck yourselves mental illness is worse I think it's worse than a terminal illness because you still exist with a mentally illness terminal illness you're eventually released my mental illness is these fucking piece of shit ears I absolutely hate having ear holes every goddamn day I have to wake up check them pull out dead skin every fucking day sometimes my sessions would last as long as 12 plus hours imagine doing that imagine you want to talk about Insanity try looking in your fucking ear for 12 and a half 13 14 15 fucking hours straight well you can't function unless you know there's nothing in them you want to talk about hell I am in hell