T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I am going to my death bursting at the seams with anger because of the system, alot of doctors lack of true empathy and even intelligence.

I presented with most my mental and physical problems when I was 18 and even now being proved correct on most things I'd suggested they still give the impression "You're only in your twenties there's no way you can have this much wrong with you" or "your body will level itself out

They are trying to declare me fit for work and if they succeed I'm thinking the only way I can make a statement is to cut my throat and wrists at their office and spray blood as much as possible. I'll make sure no other people being assessed are in the room. I feel sorry for whoever will be on the desk but working that job they should understand what happens... People commit suicide elsewhere because of them so they don't get the blame and they keep getting away with leaving the real vulnerable, ill to rot and suffer why they lick the arse of criminals making enough money already through crime... But they don't want to upset these people because they're aggressive and have an army of family and friends that know all the ins and outs of scamming the system put up a fight but kind placid people trying to get by they treat disgusting.

I hate this society why couldn't they just have left me to it to leave as quietly as possible but instead force me to have to do this in which I'll likely suffer terribly.
It makes me wonder if there is an elite or AI directing everything of humanity and has orchestrated this.

Elderly pensioners who've worked all their life are getting their pension stolen to give more to this scum.

I am sick of the in justice
Bullies scum with nothing wrong with them at all getting full rate disability while also making money from crime. They post pictures on fancy holidays, expensive possessions, just general pictures of how they're clearly enjoying life yet they have no problems. For example the scumbag I buy my benzos off laughed at how "hes getting pure wedge" translation "getting alot of money" because he's got 6 kids with different mums so child support gets paid, he's in the pub everyday and claims he has severe anxiety he needs a carer and he claims his hips are bad so he gets The max amount possibly claimed yet he spends hours on the treadmill the vain prick he's a bodybuilder. He's never done a day's work or even been in prison for his crimes because I think he's a paid police informant. (if you don't know what that is they allow you to sell drugs and in some cases pay you for information on others). He also has had a couple of 16 year old girlfriends.
Hes never experienced depression and never will because society mollycoddles these people giving them the best lives.
Like I am having to buy drugs off that twat I hate because nobody else local stocks. I'm using because of how bad society is therefore fueling the fire I guess.
Its a fuckin joke.

And people even more unfortunate without a voice suffer.

The worst of it is nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care good honest hard working people with integrity everyday the elite have their hand in your pocket and a finger up your arse and then expect you to smile.
People allowed this when greed became the main aspect of this world, now they're bored with greed it's sadism.

Haruko

Haruko

Sep 2, 2020
You should live your life knowing that this life is fundamentally unfair.

As for "cutting your throat to make an act", it would be futile. Making an act is vain, for yourself. You could be more pragmatic in your way of thinking; soon you'll realize that you would gain nothing from "making an act".

Anyway, just chill. As I said, life is unfair; the choice to continue living is totally up to you, but I think that you should not make a choice for the sake of "making an act" or for leaving an impact., because you will gain nothing from that since you'll already be gone, and the impact you'll leave will be insignificant, people will be shocked for a day, and they'll just live on their usual life the following day.

Reactions: XYZ, puppy9 and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
You should live your life knowing that this life is fundamentally unfair.

As for "cutting your throat to make an act", it would be futile. Making an act is vain, for yourself. You could be more pragmatic in your way of thinking; soon you'll realize that you would gain nothing from "making an act".

Anyway, just chill. As I said, life is unfair; the choice to continue living is totally up to you, but I think that you should not make a choice for the sake of "making an act" or for leaving an impact., because you will gain nothing from that since you'll already be gone, and the impact you'll leave will be insignificant, people will be shocked for a day, and they'll just live on their usual life the following day.
When you say my vanity I think you have the impression that I'm talking of trying to become a martyr. And It's not a vain act, it's sheer anger at the equation of the situation. What your saying is probably right, it may make the local paper and of course dick heads on Facebook. But typing this I was thinking my suicide on their premises because of them would help contribute to change in the system for them to not be doing this to others anymore. But all I'd be doing is providing an a story of misery that the elites love.

Reactions: Haruko
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I am going to my death bursting at the seams with anger because of the system, alot of doctors lack of true empathy and even intelligence.

I presented with most my mental and physical problems when I was 18 and even now being proved correct on most things I'd suggested they still give the impression "You're only in your twenties there's no way you can have this much wrong with you" or "your body will level itself out

They are trying to declare me fit for work and if they succeed I'm thinking the only way I can make a statement is to cut my throat and wrists at their office and spray blood as much as possible. I'll make sure no other people being assessed are in the room. I feel sorry for whoever will be on the desk but working that job they should understand what happens... People commit suicide elsewhere because of them so they don't get the blame and they keep getting away with leaving the real vulnerable, ill to rot and suffer why they lick the arse of criminals making enough money already through crime... But they don't want to upset these people because they're aggressive and have an army of family and friends that know all the ins and outs of scamming the system put up a fight but kind placid people trying to get by they treat disgusting.

I hate this society why couldn't they just have left me to it to leave as quietly as possible but instead force me to have to do this in which I'll likely suffer terribly.
It makes me wonder if there is an elite or AI directing everything of humanity and has orchestrated this.

Elderly pensioners who've worked all their life are getting their pension stolen to give more to this scum.

I am sick of the in justice
Bullies scum with nothing wrong with them at all getting full rate disability while also making money from crime. They post pictures on fancy holidays, expensive possessions, just general pictures of how they're clearly enjoying life yet they have no problems. For example the scumbag I buy my benzos off laughed at how "hes getting pure wedge" translation "getting alot of money" because he's got 6 kids with different mums so child support gets paid, he's in the pub everyday and claims he has severe anxiety he needs a carer and he claims his hips are bad so he gets The max amount possibly claimed yet he spends hours on the treadmill the vain prick he's a bodybuilder. He's never done a day's work or even been in prison for his crimes because I think he's a paid police informant. (if you don't know what that is they allow you to sell drugs and in some cases pay you for information on others). He also has had a couple of 16 year old girlfriends.
Hes never experienced depression and never will because society mollycoddles these people giving them the best lives.
Like I am having to buy drugs off that twat I hate because nobody else local stocks. I'm using because of how bad society is therefore fueling the fire I guess.
Its a fuckin joke.

And people even more unfortunate without a voice suffer.

The worst of it is nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care good honest hard working people with integrity everyday the elite have their hand in your pocket and a finger up your arse and then expect you to smile.
People allowed this when greed became the main aspect of this world, now they're bored with greed it's sadism.
I agree with you. All this is true and I'm sorry for your experience. Power corrupts. Everyone, always. The only way you can change it is by example. No one listens; it's not in our makeup. The best we can do is do our best within the sphere of influence we have.

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9 and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I agree with you. All this is true and I'm sorry for your experience. Power corrupts. Everyone, always. The only way you can change it is by example. No one listens; it's not in our makeup. The best we can do is do our best within the sphere of influence we have.
Exactly buddy if everyone looked after their own little circle of family/true friends making sure nobodies left out. But it's all a competition now even among families backstabbing each other for money or power. And these days as petty as Facebook likes. People love that feeling of being centre of attention.
Successful people are families who have spheres of connections in every aspect of life. Do each other favors and return them.
But families like mine you're born and told if you work hard enough at school you can be priminister or whatever you want... Instead because of being born into the unnatural lonely environment I ended up leaving school barely able to read, labouring, cleaning or factory jobs for 5 years till I was burnt out health wise by 20. Was still a virgin until 21 or 22. Life has been nothing but an utter waste of suffering and they declare me fit for work, I'm on 11 different prescribed meds. Panic attacks almost certainly when leaving the house even just thinking about existence often.

The fact I'm being destroyed by them makes it that I can't destroy myself... Does nobody get this, that feeling that somebody needs to be held accountable.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Exactly buddy if everyone looked after their own little circle of family/true friends making sure nobodies left out. But it's all a competition now even among families backstabbing each other for money or power. And these days as petty as Facebook likes. People love that feeling of being centre of attention.
Successful people are families who have spheres of connections in every aspect of life. Do each other favors and return them.
But families like mine you're born and told if you work hard enough at school you can be priminister or whatever you want... Instead because of being born into the unnatural lonely environment I ended up leaving school barely able to read, labouring, cleaning or factory jobs for 5 years till I was burnt out health wise by 20. Was still a virgin until 21 or 22. Life has been nothing but an utter waste of suffering and they declare me fit for work, I'm on 11 different prescribed meds. Panic attacks almost certainly when leaving the house even just thinking about existence often.

The fact I'm being destroyed by them makes it that I can't destroy myself... Does nobody get this, that feeling that somebody needs to be held accountable.
Yeah. I think we get it on here though. I think. Our society is genuinely fucked. It's also unsustainable, something we are beginning to see from nature hitting back at us with various homeostatic feedback mechanisms. :hug:

Reactions: TooConscious