• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
some weird shit is wrong and has been wrong with my sinuses for about a year, i smoked a cigarette and my eyes went weird, like i couldnt focus on anything and i had pressure in my head. My eyes and ears and nose would randomly release pops of air over the course of a couple months and randomly i thought i was having a seizure a couple days ago because whatever is wrong in my skull shifted and is so far back in my head that i was thinking it was affecting my brain. My vision is fucked, im having spatial awareness issues and in turn its triggering really bad symptoms of other problems i have, ive been in a state of depersonalization for 4 days and ive been to urgent care and the emergency room and they both tell me to fuck off because the ct scan they did and my bloodwork came back clear. I need an MRI but i have to wait for it and i have to wait to see a doctor. Im so scared because the sensation is unbearably scary. It feels like my brain is hemorrhaging and i cant focus on anything, it feels like im asleep. Ive been in a constant panic attack for 4 days and i cant eat or sleep because its so horrible. I dont know what it is. I feel really scared and my PTSD is triggered because everything is hurting and scaring me. There was a thunder storm today and i cried for 5 hours. I have an appointment with an ENT tomorrow but i know im gonna have to keep waiting to see what needs to be done. Im scared and have been crying every night

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and Bed
burntboy

burntboy

Jun 13, 2024
its hard for people like us to tell apart what's real and what's not. i myself haven't figured it out. like u said sometimes it's just so much shit at the same time that we can't even say wtf is going on. but hey at least ur not alone... we're all cursed in here.