• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
Does anyone know if it's possible to get medical assistance in dying anywhere in the world for people without a terminal illness? I've been researching clinics in the Switzerland and it doesn't look very promising. It's absurd that I could afford to pay a six-figure price to die humanely yet it seems like I gotta rely on a 3 dollar chemical

J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Canada, and others (BeNeLux) but you have to be a resident. Switzerland is five figures (10,000 CHF). Only Switzerland for non-residents, but requires effort to satisfy their criteria.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Does anyone know if it's possible to get medical assistance in dying anywhere in the world for people without a terminal illness? I've been researching clinics in the Switzerland and it doesn't look very promising. It's absurd that I could afford to pay a six-figure price to die humanely yet it seems like I gotta rely on a 3 dollar chemical
If you mental health reasons Pegasus do. But they will need 3 reports and evaluations.
if you're that rich, go to Peru and by N yourself. It's exactly the same thing.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
If you mental health reasons Pegasus do. But they will need 3 reports and evaluations.
if you're that rich, go to Peru and by N yourself. It's exactly the same thing.
Yeah what I have read about Pegasos I certainly wouldn't qualify. Going to Peru is something I have only slightly read about, should definitely look more into it