• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cruel-monster

Aug 16, 2023
Are there any med students out there that can tell me if I can succeed by drinking lots of vodka, injecting a full pen of Ozempic and 3 full pens of insulin? (I also have some low dose hydro and 40mg ER Methalphenidate.)?

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
The alcohol is probably superfluous. Dying from alcohol poisoning is rare, you're more likely to die from choking on your vomit when you're blackout drunk. The way Ozempic & insulin would potentially kill you is hypoglycemia. Death from severe hypoglycemia is rare and unpleasant. Pens says nothing about dosage, but I can't give you a ballpark dosage that would cause severe hypoglycemia because everyone's body processes differently. For example, I was severely hypoglycemic in the hospital with my blood sugar at 27 but physically felt almost no symptoms while my grandmother had a seizure when her blood sugar was 40. Anything below 40 is considered life threatening hypoglycemia, but it isn't reliably a cause of death