• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

scatteredglass

scatteredglass

Dec 25, 2020
How do I measure them out like I need at least 10 grams of SN and 100 mg of water right? I still haven't gotten the sn yet but I'm really anxious about not adding the right dose and failing does anyone know how I can measure it?

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
You get a little scale. I got this one, works pretty nice.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
scatteredglass

scatteredglass

Dec 25, 2020
Isn't there this cheap kitchen equipment I can get that may do the job? I'm trying not to spend much not to make family notice

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Be sure to read Stan's guide for correct measurements. It is recommended to dissolve 20/25 grams in 50ml of water.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Informative
Reactions: Death is beautiful
scatteredglass

scatteredglass

Dec 25, 2020
Thank you. I got the measurements from the methods megathread. Is there a difference?

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Thank you. I got the measurements from the methods megathread. Is there a difference?
I'm not sure. But Stan's guide has been a good guideline that is respected on the forum.

You could theoretically die from much less SN. But the idea is to overwhelm your system so you lose consciousness as fast as possible.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc