Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I'm about to lose my job,

my family disowned me along time ago for being an atheist and not Muslim cover up in hijb

Please please I'm in Manchester someone help me to leave this shitty world

Also if I take these pills hat gonna happens?
I know not much but that all I have and I wanna die noooowwwe today

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pookie, demuic, Sakura94 and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
well that depends. how much codeine. 8mg? 16mg? per pill. however probably just a trip to the hospital.

i did the math for myself and the LEAST i would need at the HIGHEST dosage i could get was 30 pills so i highly advise against this

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
well that depends. how much codeine. 8mg? 16mg? per pill. however probably just a trip to the hospital.

i did the math for myself and the LEAST i would need at the HIGHEST dosage i could get was 30 pills so i highly advise against this
It says co-codamol 30/500mg
Codeine phosphate
Paracetamol

what do you think? I don't want to get some kind of damage and stay alive or at least will it knocked me out for sometime ?

I just don't want to think

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Codeine phosphate
Paracetamol

what do you think? I don't want to get some kind of damage and stay alive or at least will it knocked me out for sometime ?

youd be better off going to the pharmacy, get some melatonin its OTC. take about 2-4mg and taking a nap for a little bit

Reactions: Isadeth and x~Sophia~x
I

its impossible

Oct 24, 2020
suicide by overdose works if combining diffrent drugs (a lot of times not even then)

only 1 drug dont work

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Codeine phosphate
Paracetamol

I think it sounds dangerous and you could hurt yourself by taking that amount.

• Love
Reactions: Abir_london, x~Sophia~x and its impossible
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
yeah the paracetamol will hurt liver
A lot of things could happen. If laying down on ones body parts (legs and arms) wrongly for a long time while passed out in a near coma that may result in dead limbs and compartment syndromes for example.

• Aww..
Reactions: its impossible, Abir_london and x~Sophia~x
ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
I think isn't enough pills for OD.
What any drugs you have?

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
Every body processes tablets like that differently, what could harm one person could have no effect on another.
It is a relatively low amount but would likely make you a bit light headed and woozy, there is always the chance of liver damage from paracetamol OD.
It doesn't sound like a good idea, I have a lot of experience with OD's for self harm and you don't tend to be treated well by emergency workers when you seek help afterwards.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Abir_london and x~Sophia~x
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
The quantities aren't enough. The Codeine is too little. The Paracetamol May cause a slow death through liver failure.

You can separate out the Codeine from the Paracetamol because the former is water soluble and Paracetamol is not. There's plenty of web pages and YouTube videos showing how to do this. I still think you would need a lot more Codeine than that.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
You can separate out the Codeine from the Paracetamol because the former is water soluble and Paracetamol is not.
Paracetamol is soluble in water, but less soluble at colder temperatures (below 10 degrees C I think). Hence the method is called cold water extraction.