clearing eyes

clearing eyes

femboy hooters employee of the month
Jul 23, 2019
even when i myself am not suicidal, there is always something in my mind that is beckoning me towards death. it's as though i am receiving messages from the outside, messages that tell me i do not belong here. i don't hear them, they are just there. maybe some of us are here by mistake, and i do believe i am one of them. i've never loved myself, i never felt like a person, but rather fragments of others and fragments of my inner child all haphazardly put together. every few years i am dismantled, and i don't remember anything. i am 18 but i think my mind stopped developing. someone like this is not meant for survival, and my mind knows that.

• Hugs
Reactions: ohhgeeitsme and Living_Hurts_so_Much
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, it happens a lot to me too.
I feel that I don't belong but for some reason, I'm stuck here.

I've been close to dying twice.

The first time, I was running on a beach in the very morning, and when I reach a rocky part, suddenly, A HUGE WAVE SHOWS UP and almost gets me drowned my head or any body part could've easily hit the rocks and I wouldn't be telling this story now.

The second time, I was walking on a street and part of a balcony falls off about 10cm from me, literally, 10 cm!!! If I had walked faster or something, that would've hit my head and killed my instantly.(the sideway ended up really destroyed, so it seems that was really heavy)

What I mean is that, maybe we don't belong here, but for some reason, "something"wants us here for now. Or maybe there's simply nothing and we're a "failed" human product.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I was thinking about this the other day. I opened up a fortune cookie and my fortune inside read 'you are travelling down the right path'. I guess the universe is telling me that I should go ahead with my plans to ctb :pfff:

Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
I was thinking about this the other day. I opened up a fortune cookie and my fortune inside read 'you are travelling down the right path'. I guess the universe is telling me that I should go ahead with my plans to ctb :pfff:

Or... it could mean that you are on the path of talking to people here that understand you and perhaps in time, your path will branch off another direction?