TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Me: Life sucks and I want to die.
Life: But it (might) get(s) better!
Me: No, it's the same shit over and over, no guarantees.
Life: You don't know that!
Me: Fuck you life!
Life: No, fuck you death!

In all seriousness though, it is the pesky survival instinct and our biological programming to avoid pain and death, or things that cause those.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

thiswillkillme

Mar 16, 2019
Me: Life sucks and I want to die.
Life: But it (might) get(s) better!
Me: No, it's the same shit over and over, no guarantees.
Life: You don't know that!
Me: Fuck you life!
Life: No, fuck you death!

In all seriousness though, it is the pesky survival instinct and our biological programming to avoid pain and death, or things that cause those.
But there comes a point where you've screwed up so much that there's no guarantee at all. Some of us just aren't meant for a life. We never learnt from our mistakes and we never learnt to live a good life. Now that we want to, we can't. It's too late.

Reactions: TAW122 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
But there comes a point where you've screwed up so much that there's no guarantee at all. Some of us just aren't meant for a life. We never learnt from our mistakes and we never learnt to live a good life. Now that we want to, we can't. It's too late.
Yes I'm kinda at that point in life currently. While I'm not actively wanting to ctb as of now, I'm just barely 'tolerating' life in order to live on and just working on improving some things. Ultimately, I'd still believe I'd die by my own hands (in the long term), but I'm just enjoying the bits of happiness in the present.