• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

InLifeThereIsDeath

Feb 19, 2020
Hi! Since deciding that a drug overdose was not a great way to go, I've narrowed it down to night night or sn. I've figured out where I can get everything I need, however there will be some delay as I'm waiting for a check to clear so I have the money.
Do people think one method is more successive or less painless than the other?
Any advice for final affairs? I have a will. I'm debating about a note/video. I feel very selfish for leaving a somewhat messy house and two cats that have already lost their grandma and now will lose mummy. As well good people. But I just can't do this anymore. I'm sorry if I trigger or annoy anyone. I just want to be able to talk everything over freely.

Reactions: Indieblue
MeatPopsicle

MeatPopsicle

The name says it all
Feb 20, 2020
Have you checked out this SN Resource Page ?

Reactions: Jean4 and InLifeThereIsDeath
O

Onlyborrowedtime

Realising the golden age never existed
Feb 11, 2020
Hi! Since deciding that a drug overdose was not a great way to go, I've narrowed it down to night night or sn. I've figured out where I can get everything I need, however there will be some delay as I'm waiting for a check to clear so I have the money.
Do people think one method is more successive or less painless than the other?
Any advice for final affairs? I have a will. I'm debating about a note/video. I feel very selfish for leaving a somewhat messy house and two cats that have already lost their grandma and now will lose mummy. As well good people. But I just can't do this anymore. I'm sorry if I trigger or annoy anyone. I just want to be able to talk everything over freely.

Quit your job maybe if you're employed? If you have family or friends it might be nice to clean up rather then have to clean up. It may make it harder for them to know what was/wasn't important to you.

I would also give your cats to a shelter. Unless you know for certain you'll be found next day the cats could end up starving or scratching you corpse (they may even eat parts of you if the get hungry enough). I would leave a video if possible. Explain why you feel like this. Why you didn't reach out etc. It gives people closure and let's them hear you one more time. But this all depends whether you are able to physically and mentally.

As for methods nighty nighty from my limited understanding is almost painless but it's harder to get right and getting it wrong hurts. Plus if you get found before completion you will have brain damage. SN reports vary but generally considered mild pain/discomfort. Both method are extremely (90%+) as long as you follow the guides correctly and don't get found/call for help.
I provide this as learning and teaching. I do not support, endorse or by any other means encourage or asists any suicide that may come from it.
I provide this as information

I

InLifeThereIsDeath

Feb 19, 2020
I have checked all resource pages. My cats will have plenty to eat for 2 weeks as they have an automated feeder. I won't be found for at least 24 hours although for the sake of my beneficiaries being able to sell the house quick I may go to a hotel. Less distress for the animals and probably my partner who comes into the house. And no cleanup in case I'm sick or anything for him either. Yes I'm very much aware that someone has to deal but hotels apparently call in special cleaners who are used to it. I have left the cats in my will to my partner as I'd prefer they stay with someone who is familiar.

MeatPopsicle

MeatPopsicle

The name says it all
Feb 20, 2020
I may go to a hotel. Less distress for the animals and probably my partner who comes into the house. And no cleanup in case I'm sick or anything for him either. Yes I'm very much aware that someone has to deal but hotels apparently call in special cleaners who are used to it.

It doesn't seem like there is much though about if an employee finds you and the trauma they may go through

Reactions: Jean4
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I was never able to get night night to work. I could not get the thing tight enough I guess.

I

InLifeThereIsDeath

Feb 19, 2020
It doesn't seem like there is much though about if an employee finds you and the trauma they may go through
Employees are trained to call the emergency services as soon as they see an unconscious body. They don't have to do the clean up. And to them I'm just another human who check out of life. Neither way is ideal. But what am I supposed to do? I welcome better suggestions (that don't include not ctb)
I was never able to get night night to work. I could not get the thing tight enough I guess.
If it fails at least I have sn

O

Onlyborrowedtime

Realising the golden age never existed
Feb 11, 2020
Employees are trained to call the emergency services as soon as they see an unconscious body. They don't have to do the clean up. And to them I'm just another human who check out of life. Neither way is ideal. But what am I supposed to do? I welcome better suggestions (that don't include not ctb)

If it fails at least I have sn

If you are open to other suggestions that aren't CTB related you could try checking out the recovery section? You may find something on there that helps you?

I think doing it in a hotel is good, but if you want to minimise trauma I recommend doing something like this.
Write a note saying something like: " I (insert name here) on (insert date here) have decided to take my life. In this room you will find my body, my will, my suicide note (if applicable), (and anything else of importance you took with you). Please notify the relevent authorities to have my body removed as soon as possible and ask them to contact (insert contact number of any family/friends/partner) to notify them of my passing. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and I wish you a pleasant day."
I would then sign it at the bottom too. You can the put a sheet up in the doorway and stick the note to it. Anyone that walks in won't be able to see you but will see the note and hopefully call the police/whoever.

It may seem a bit over the top but that is my plan and hopefully will do enough to minimise the trauma for anyone who comes into the room. I would also pick a big chain hotel (if money allows). They generally more use to things like this happening and can support their staff better.

I'm sorry you feel like there's no other choice. I hope you find peace in your choice.

• Love
Reactions: InLifeThereIsDeath