H

headed home

Feb 23, 2024
Hey I want to know if anyone who purchased SN in Canada received any wellness checks, contacted by the police, or had trouble with shipping/delivery

Reactions: notforl0ng
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
The two users in Canada I saw had no issues and just had to sign for it at the post office. It seems to be strictly a UK thing to get wellness checks for it.

Reactions: Goku Black, Venessolotic and headed home
babybunny13

babybunny13

Feb 17, 2024
Had it delivered by Canada post to my condo mailbox. No wellness check.

Reactions: Venessolotic and headed home
H

headed home

Feb 23, 2024
Great, thanks for letting me know I will place my order today
The two users in Canada I saw had no issues and just had to sign for it at the post office. It seems to be strictly a UK thing to get wellness checks for it.
Did you have any issue with the payment method paysend?

Last edited:
Reactions: notforl0ng and babybunny13
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Great, thanks for letting me know I will place my order today

Did you have any issue with the payment method paysend?
Paysend worked fine for me. At one point it asked me for an address for the recipient so I just put "Ukraine" lol. Didn't expect it to work but it did. I got my tracking number today and I'll be letting this forum know how it works if/when it arrives.

Reactions: juna and headed home
H

headed home

Feb 23, 2024
Paysend worked fine for me. At one point it asked me for an address for the recipient so I just put "Ukraine" lol. Didn't expect it to work but it did. I got my tracking number today and I'll be letting this forum know how it works if/when it arrives.
good do you already figure out the antiemic you're gonna use yet?

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
good do you already figure out the antiemic you're gonna use yet?
I'm gonna go to a walk in clinic and ask for Reglan (metoclopramide) due to having a migraine causing nausea and vomiting which prevents me from working. I don't think I should get denied for that

Reactions: Into-the-abyss
H

headed home

Feb 23, 2024
I'm gonna go to a walk in clinic and ask for Reglan (metoclopramide) due to having a migraine causing nausea and vomiting which prevents me from working. I don't think I should get denied for that
I'll keep that in mind. just curious what would happen if you just told them you need something for vomiting, would they automatically give you one?
Would something like pepto bismol work for the same cause?

Reactions: darkSea
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'll keep that in mind. just curious what would happen if you just told them you need something for vomiting, would they automatically give you one?
Maybe not automatically, every doctor's different and some care about solving your problem more than others.

What I'm gonna say that I know has worked for me in the past is say that I got the last of my sister's metoclopramide and it worked well, and to ask for that one specifically because if I don't specify doctors tend to give the wrong thing or nothing at all really. If I've already done the "legwork" and figured out what works, and it's technically harmless and innocent sounding like an AE, it shouldn't be a big issue. Most people who succeed with SN seem to get it pretty easily

Reactions: darkSea and Goku Black
H

headed home

Feb 23, 2024
I got bad anxiety on top of a speech impediment so I hope I'm able to get the lies off but I doubt it. I'm probably gonna screw up and they'll give me something else because of it
Maybe not automatically, every doctor's different and some care about solving your problem more than others.

What I'm gonna say that I know has worked for me in the past is say that I got the last of my sister's metoclopramide and it worked well, and to ask for that one specifically because if I don't specify doctors tend to give the wrong thing or nothing at all really. If I've already done the "legwork" and figured out what works, and it's technically harmless and innocent sounding like an AE, it shouldn't be a big issue. Most people who succeed with SN seem to get it pretty easily
sorry to keep bothering you but I dont have pm roles yet. does it come with more tablets than needed cause if so I can purchase the rest of the unused ones from you

Last edited:
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I got bad anxiety on top of a speech impediment so I hope I'm able to get the lies off but I doubt it. I'm probably gonna screw up and they'll give me something else because of it

sorry to keep bothering you but I dont have pm roles yet. does it come with more tablets than needed cause if so I can purchase the rest of the unused ones from you
I actually have no idea tbh. I probably know as much as you haha. I have severe anxiety too and I'm a terrible liar, my advice is just to keep it simple and don't oversell it. I saw somebody else in another thread say to use your anxiety to help you, and I agree with that. Maybe you could even get benzos prescribed at the same time lol. Just stress that the vomiting and nausea are preventing you from getting things done that you need to and you'd like to have meto so at least you aren't throwing up. I think the key to this is to say that you've tried meto from a sibling, family member, friend, whatever and that it worked well so you'd like more. Just say Reglan because that's the brand name, I think it sounds less suspicious that way. I'm going to be trying that in a couple weeks as soon as I see that the SN entered Canada. Maybe if you're lucky the doc will even prescribe you clonazepam, they love giving that shit out to everybody as a bandaid.

What I think the script should basically be when the doc asks you what's up:

"So I've had a bad migraine for a few days now, and the nausea from it is so bad that it's making me throw up. It's keeping me from being able to leave the house, but my sister (or whoever else, it doesn't matter) gave me the last of her Reglan and it worked well, but when I went to the pharmacy to get it OTC they said I needed a prescription so I was wondering if you could help me out with that."

Something along those lines is all you need to say. Say you're not sure why the migraine is happening and that they're infrequent if the doctor asks. Say you're managing the pain with ibuprofen if they ask what you're doing about that, but it's the constant nausea and vomiting that's making life tough because you can't keep food down. After you get that initial statement recited to your doctor just start telling the truth again. If you start to stutter or stumble on your words, say that your anxiety has been really bad the last few days and just apologize. Doctor has seen it all before.

In the grand scheme of things sodium nitrite suicides are a VERY small portion of them, and the procedure to have antiemetics to prevent the vomiting isn't going to be well known at all. I can promise you that. It's a niche form of dying. Your doctor has no reason to suspect the migraine isn't real, honestly. The odds of them thinking "They want this antiemetic to prevent poison from coming out!" are one in a million. Just try not to overthink it. Try to remember how shitty our health care is and that they don't actually care. They literally want in and out the door ASAP so they get their money. It's like an assembly line, especially at a busy walk in clinic. You go in and you go out ASAP, especially for a simple problem like "I'm just throwing up because of this and want it to stop".

Last edited:
Reactions: Into-the-abyss and headed home
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Damn you all 😒 👿

Sincerely yours
UK sasu member 🖕😈
I'm sorry my (I assume) English friend, suicide seems to be the ultimate challenge over there. I hope you find a decent way to CTB. We'll eventually have the technology :))

H

headed home

Feb 23, 2024
I actually have no idea tbh. I probably know as much as you haha. I have severe anxiety too and I'm a terrible liar, my advice is just to keep it simple and don't oversell it. I saw somebody else in another thread say to use your anxiety to help you, and I agree with that. Maybe you could even get benzos prescribed at the same time lol. Just stress that the vomiting and nausea are preventing you from getting things done that you need to and you'd like to have meto so at least you aren't throwing up. I think the key to this is to say that you've tried meto from a sibling, family member, friend, whatever and that it worked well so you'd like more. Just say Reglan because that's the brand name, I think it sounds less suspicious that way. I'm going to be trying that in a couple weeks as soon as I see that the SN entered Canada. Maybe if you're lucky the doc will even prescribe you clonazepam, they love giving that shit out to everybody as a bandaid.

"So I've had a bad migraine for a few days now, and the nausea from it is so bad that it's making me throw up. It's keeping me from being able to leave the house, but my sister (or whoever else, it doesn't matter) gave me the last of her Reglan and it worked well, but when I went to the pharmacy to get it OTC they said I needed a prescription so I was wondering if you could help me out with that."

Something along those lines is all you need to say. Say you're not sure why the migraine is happening and that they're infrequent if the doctor asks. Say you're managing the pain with ibuprofen if they ask what you're doing about that, but it's the constant nausea and vomiting that's making life tough because you can't keep food down. After you get that initial statement recited to your doctor just start telling the truth again. If you start to stutter or stumble on your words, say that your anxiety has been really bad the last few days and just apologize. Doctor has seen it all before.

In the grand scheme of things sodium nitrite suicides are a VERY small portion of them, and the procedure to have antiemetics to prevent the vomiting isn't going to be well known at all. I can promise you that. It's a niche form of dying. Your doctor has no reason to suspect the migraine isn't real, honestly. The odds of them thinking "They want this antiemetic to prevent poison from coming out!" are one in a million. Just try not to overthink it. Try to remember how shitty our health care is and that they don't actually care. They literally want in and out the door ASAP so they get their money. It's like an assembly line, especially at a busy walk in clinic. You go in and you go out ASAP, especially for a simple problem like "I'm just throwing up because of this and want it to stop".
thank you so much I'm gonna try it that way whenever my SN comes in. If I practice it enough I believe I can get it to work

• Hugs
I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
any recent uk members got their mds through? waiting with baited breath, not entirely confident

I

Into-the-abyss

May 31, 2024

Hey, not the OP but just wanted to say thank you for your helpful post