• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
Noooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Another choice viciously stolen from us, I was so close 😪

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Broken_alice, Finalnight and kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Noooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Another choice viciously stolen from us, I was so close 😪
I'm so sorry ❤️ me too, I was so close…I feel devastated….

• Hugs
Reactions: _Broken_alice, Finalnight and vak
Saul555

Saul555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
Can confirm, that is MDS. Anyone know other sources?

Reactions: inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Ah shit... another one gone then. Did you successfully receive your's??
I couldn't send the cash due to the way he required payment but I do have an from all other supplier - I just wanted a backup in case...

Reactions: sanction
L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Why... it's almost sadistic. It's like they don't want people to have access to peaceful methods. They want people to have to go out violently.

Reactions: Circles, ijustwishtodie, hibikikyuxx and 11 others
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
I can't believe that I actually bought SN from this guy 3 years ago and I lost the damn package.

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
Why... it's almost sadistic. It's like they don't want people to have access to peaceful methods. They want people to have to go out violently.
They'll mix oxygen in helium, they'll put nets under bridges, but if you or I or others become/are already homeless, no one will do a thing. 99%. "I won't let you have that, it kills you too easily! But you can starve to death, or freeze to death, just don't do it in my backyard!"

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: wyo777, _Broken_alice, heavilyfatigued and 16 others
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
The reporter's approach is absurdly ridiculous and super biased, extreme sensationalism, why didn't he ask about "we know that you sell sodium nitrite, the same "poison" that is added to various foods, especially meat", I feel disgusted by this report, next time they should ask a car salesman like, "We know that you sell a deadly machine, which has caused thousands of deaths and accidents around the world" pathetic article.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Daxter_87, BrainShower and 10 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Fuck fuck fuck, prolifers are bitch.

Reactions: Circles, ijustwishtodie, Daxter_87 and 5 others
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
All these nitwits who had family members commit suicide via sn need to campaign not for the seller to be shut down but for the government to be held responsible due to the NHS going to absolute shit etc that's resulted in people turning to such methods. They also need to take a long hard look at themselves because I'm almost certain these family members influenced these individuals decisions (directly or indirectly) to ctb in the first place but of course they will blame anyone but themselves, this seller is just a perfect scapegoat for them.

Reactions: Fractal, 26mmmm, Deleted member 65988 and 9 others
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
All these nitwits who had family members commit suicide via sn need to campaign not for the seller to be shut down but for the government to be held responsible due to the NHS going to absolute shit etc that's resulted in people turning to such methods. They also need to take a long hard look at themselves because I'm almost certain these family members influenced these individuals decisions (directly or indirectly) to ctb in the first place but of course they will blame anyone but themselves, this seller is just a perfect scapegoat for them.
I remember reading a thread here a couple of months ago I think was how those same family membered who get MDS or IC takendown. Were the REASON their son or daughter kill themselves. That is so true with me also. Case in point, Mitch Winehouse, father of Amy

I personally believe the Dad of Amy Winehouse defines a "Savior Complex" person.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, sserafim and lifewasawillowtv
FrozenPond

FrozenPond

Mar 1, 2024
I can't DM yet, but there might be hope everyone. I need a trusted SS member or MOD to talk to about a potential solution once I can DM.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I can't DM yet, but there might be hope everyone. I need a trusted SS member or MOD to talk to about a potential solution once I can DM.
You can't trust anyone anymore, we're all potential undercover journalists!😆

Post the source to @FuneralCry, she's the only one you can trust to not be a mole!

• Yay!
Reactions: inaminute, betternever2havbeen, CasperDaGhost and 6 others
FrozenPond

FrozenPond

Mar 1, 2024
You can't trust anyone anymore, we're all potential undercover journalists!😆

Post the source to @FuneralCry, she's the only one you can trust to not be a mole!
Love FuneralCry, but the member seems more interested in discussing the cruelty of life than the more action orientated, practical side of methods.

• Love
Reactions: dying flower, divinemistress36, BrainShower and 2 others
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
I'm so mad at myself, literally found the site awhile ago but thought the site looked suspicious and scammy.....so I didn't buy any.....didn't realize it was legit ackkk

Reactions: sserafim
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Love FuneralCry, but the member seems more interested in discussing the cruelty of life than the more action orientated, practical side of methods.
Out of interest is the source you have from another East European country? There's still a couple of sources that people from EU and UK have had success with there. Not sure about international delivery.
But those sources may not last much longer.

Reactions: Relic
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
If just the site was taken down, they might rebuild. If the officials get into it, they probably won't. Unless the money was really good.

Reactions: Finalnight, Deleted member 65988 and FrozenPond
FrozenPond

FrozenPond

Mar 1, 2024
Out of interest is the source you have from another East European country? There's still a couple of sources that people from EU and UK have had success with there. Not sure about international delivery.
But those sources may not last much longer.
Sorry, can't get into specifics, even the slightest bit of information can lead to problems.

Reactions: Daxter_87, BrainShower and Tears in Rain
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Anyone else getting an error page when trying to go onto the site? :( does anyone know if it'll come back

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Anyone else getting an error page when trying to go onto the site? :( does anyone know if it'll come back
they either shut it down to avoid further scrutiny or got shut down involuntarily. Either way it's not looking good.

• Aww..
Reactions: dogbreath
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Welp I just checked the website also and it's gone. I literally wasted $. I knew I should have gotten it sooner. Like fuck.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, dogbreath, hikikomorizombie and 2 others
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
He was active on WhatsApp a few minutes ago, so don't think he's been taken down yet.

• Informative
Reactions: FrozenPond and bluebird16
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
The website is gone. Fucking hell. Guess I'll have to go with drowning in the sea.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They'll mix oxygen in helium, they'll put nets under bridges, but if you or I or others become/are already homeless, no one will do a thing. 99%. "I won't let you have that, it kills you too easily! But you can starve to death, or freeze to death, just don't do it in my backyard!"
Both of you are spot on. Pro lifers never cared about the quality of life of people. They want people to die violently but in a way which they won't get to see for themselves. Pro lifers are awful

Reactions: _Broken_alice, FrozenPond, Deleted member 65988 and 2 others